Mango frooti drink is refreshing beverage, which is made of ripe and raw mango. It more refreshing and tasty as it is made from a combination of sweet and sour mangoes. It is easy to make at home without any preservations. In this article, we will learn how to make frooti at home with simple ingredients, which are sugar, raw and ripe mangoes, water, and blended food color from Ajanta Food Products. It is optional to add blended food color but we prefer to add pinch of blended yellow food colour from Ajanta Food Products to get desired yellowish color.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Cooling time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 7 people
- First of all, take 2 cups of ripe mango pieces, ½ cup raw mango pieces, and ½ cup of sugar in a thick pan.
- Add 2 cup of water. Mix well.
- You should cover and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- You should drain and reserve the stock.
- Add blended yellow color from Ajanta Food Products. Blended food color will enhance the overall appearance of the frooti without affecting its texture, aroma or taste. You can subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn homemade mango frooti recipe in Hindi. Apart from frooti, the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products has recipes of cake, milkshake and more.
- You should blend the cooked mangoes into a smooth puree.
- You should add 3-4 cups of water as per the required consistency.
- You should carefully cover it and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Take out of the refrigerator and bring it to the room temperature.
- Add water and ice cubes if required.
- Serve chilled and enjoy delicious and refreshing mango frooti with your friends and family member.
- It can be easily stores for a week and hence can be made well ahead in advance.
- To get desired refreshing taste, you should choose juicy and less fiber ripe mangoes in order to make the refreshing and mouthwatering mango frooti during summer.
- We prefer to use a combination of raw and ripe mangoes in order to give the perfect taste of frooti.
- We recommend cooking mangoes on medium to low flames till it become soft to get the desired taste and flavour.
- You should not discard the water that was used to cook mangoes.
- It tastes great when served chilled.
Want to learn homemade mango frooti recipe in Hindi? If yes, then you are at the right place. This mango frooti is luscious, thick and delicious summer recipe. Never buy mango frooti again. You can make this homemade recipe that is perfect and fail proof. In order to get desired yellow color, we recommend using kesari food color from Ajanta Food Products. The use of kesari food color will enhance the appearance of mango frooti drink without affecting their aroma, texture and taste. In this article, we will share how to make frooti at home with simple ingredients.
- 1 chopped mango,preferably Alphonso is used as the main ingredient for this mango juice recipe
- 1/2 raw mango, prefer to use Totapuri Mangoes, that are optimally sour for such a mango juice recipe
- Kesari food color from Ajanta Food Products
Step by step instructions:
- Add ⅓ cup sugar and ½ cup water in a saucepan.
- You should mix it well.
- Boil it on low flame.
- The syrup is sticky as the sugar melts.
- Remove from the heat.
- The syrup does not need to get into a string consistency.
- You should let the sugar syrup cool down completely.
- 2 cups of water and let it come to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add 1.5 cups of chopped mangoes in the saucepan.
- Next add ½ cup chopped raw mangoes into this mixture.
- Cook it for few minutes. Let the mangoes boil on low flame.
- Cover the lip and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- You should cook it until the mangoes are well cooked.
- Add pinch of food color from Ajanta Food Products to get desired yellow color.
- Remove from heat and cool down completely as the raw mango pieces become soft to touch.
- Now strain off the mango pieces.
- Add to the blender.
- Retain the water used to cook the mangoes.
- At low speed, you should blend the mangoes mixture into a smooth puree.
- Add it into the water retained from cooking mangoes.
- Mix well.
- You should mix it until the puree and water are properly combined.
- Add the mixture to a strainer.
- Strain off any pulp or fibre from the mango purees.
- Add the cooled down sugar syrup to the mango purees.
- Mix well with the mango frooti juice.
- Extra water can be added if it is too thick.
- Mango fruity is ready.
Want to make delicious mango frooti at your home? If yes, then you are at the right place. Frooti is one of the most favorite mango drinks of children. In this post, we will discuss how to make frooti at home.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Cool time: 8 hours
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup chopped ripe mango
- ½ cup raw mango
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 to 4 cups water
- Food color from Ajanta Food Products
Make delicious cake by trying out flipkart (https://bit.ly/3ueaUqd) to buy Ajanta 2 Cocoa Powder (50g each) 2 Drinking Chocolate (100g each) Pack of 4 Combo (300g).
Check out https://bit.ly/3KXA7vy to buy baking combo from Ajanta Food Products. This combo contains Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Custard Powder, Vanilla essence.
Click https://bit.ly/3Ilv8Dh to visit flipkart and buy Ajanta Combo of Baking Powder 100gm, Cocoa Powder 50gm, Custard Powder 100gm, Vanilla Flavor 20gm Combo (100 gm, 50 gm, 100 gm, 20 gm).
All the products are ISI mark and are made from high quality ingredients. This combo is perfect for making any cake. All these products are FSSAI approved and with ISI marked to ensure high standards of quality.
- You should wash and peel the skin of the mango and ripe mango.
- You should chop into pieces.
- You should take the chopped mango pieces in saucepan. Boil it to medium to high flame.
- You should add 1/3 cup sugar and 2 cups of water.
- You should add 1 cup of water if you want to make concentrate.
- At low flame, you should cook till mango become soft.
- Add yellow color from Ajanta Food Products to the mixture.
- Strain it and filter the cooked water.
- Keep it aside till use.
- Grind the cooked mango to a pulp without adding water.
- Mix this pulp with the cooked mango water.
- Mix well and strain it again for removing the fiber part of the mango.
- Discard the fiber part.
- You should mix the mango juice well.
- Check for taste and thickness.
- Pour in a glass bottle and refrigerate if you want to store as concentrate.
- Add half to one cup water.
- Adjust the consistency.
- Add little more sugar and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours till chilled.
- You should put some ice cubes in a glass.
- Pour the drink.
- Serve immediately.
- This homemade frooti recipe stays good for three days if refrigerated.
Are you looking all over the internet for easy to make homemade mango frooti recipe? If yes, then you are at the right place. This drink is loved by anyone, especially children. In this blog, we will discuss how to make frooti at home.
- 1 chopped mango
- ½ raw mango
- Pinch of Kesari food color from Ajanta Food Products
- In a small saucepan, you should add 1 large mango chopped into small piece. To get desired results, we recommend using fresh mangoes.
- In this same saucepan, you should add half raw mango chopped into small piece. Mix it well.
- Add water in the mixture. Stir it well and keep at medium to low heat for 5 minutes. You should cover the saucepan with lid while cooking.
- In between, you should keep checking the mangoes whether they are cooked or not. You should cook them till they are slightly soft and the raw smell goes off.
- Add sugar into the mixture.
- Stir the mixture till the sugar melts into the mixture. It will take around 5-10 minutes in total for sugar to melt into the mixture.
- Cover the lid again and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add 2 pinch of kesari food color from Ajanta Food Product into the mixture. It will provide desire color to the mango mixture without affecting its taste, texture or aroma.
- Cook them at medium to high flame until the mangoes are perfectly cooked.
- Now, remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Let it cool for a while and then strain the mango in a medium bowl. You should get sugar syrup. Keep it aside.
- Take the cooked mango into a blender.
- Add water into the mixture and blend it well at low to medium speed until a uniform mixture is obtained.
- Strain the mango pulp into sugar syrup.
- Whisk it smooth
- You will get a smooth texture after whisking it for few minutes.
- Add 1 glass of cold water into the smooth mango mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours
- Delicious homemade frooti is ready to serve