Mango frooti drink is refreshing beverage, which is made of ripe and raw mango. It more refreshing and tasty as it is made from a combination of sweet and sour mangoes. It is easy to make at home without any preservations. In this article, we will learn how to make frooti at home with simple ingredients, which are sugar, raw and ripe mangoes, water, and blended food color from Ajanta Food Products. It is optional to add blended food color but we prefer to add pinch of blended yellow food colour from Ajanta Food Products to get desired yellowish color.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Cooling time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 7 people
- First of all, take 2 cups of ripe mango pieces, ½ cup raw mango pieces, and ½ cup of sugar in a thick pan.
- Add 2 cup of water. Mix well.
- You should cover and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- You should drain and reserve the stock.
- Add blended yellow color from Ajanta Food Products. Blended food color will enhance the overall appearance of the frooti without affecting its texture, aroma or taste. You can subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn homemade mango frooti recipe in Hindi. Apart from frooti, the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products has recipes of cake, milkshake and more.
- You should blend the cooked mangoes into a smooth puree.
- You should add 3-4 cups of water as per the required consistency.
- You should carefully cover it and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Take out of the refrigerator and bring it to the room temperature.
- Add water and ice cubes if required.
- Serve chilled and enjoy delicious and refreshing mango frooti with your friends and family member.
- It can be easily stores for a week and hence can be made well ahead in advance.
- To get desired refreshing taste, you should choose juicy and less fiber ripe mangoes in order to make the refreshing and mouthwatering mango frooti during summer.
- We prefer to use a combination of raw and ripe mangoes in order to give the perfect taste of frooti.
- We recommend cooking mangoes on medium to low flames till it become soft to get the desired taste and flavour.
- You should not discard the water that was used to cook mangoes.
- It tastes great when served chilled.