Are you looking all over the internet for easy to make homemade mango frooti recipe? If yes, then you are at the right place. This drink is loved by anyone, especially children. In this blog, we will discuss how to make frooti at home.
- 1 chopped mango
- ½ raw mango
- Pinch of Kesari food color from Ajanta Food Products
- In a small saucepan, you should add 1 large mango chopped into small piece. To get desired results, we recommend using fresh mangoes.
- In this same saucepan, you should add half raw mango chopped into small piece. Mix it well.
- Add water in the mixture. Stir it well and keep at medium to low heat for 5 minutes. You should cover the saucepan with lid while cooking.
- In between, you should keep checking the mangoes whether they are cooked or not. You should cook them till they are slightly soft and the raw smell goes off.
- Add sugar into the mixture.
- Stir the mixture till the sugar melts into the mixture. It will take around 5-10 minutes in total for sugar to melt into the mixture.
- Cover the lid again and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add 2 pinch of kesari food color from Ajanta Food Product into the mixture. It will provide desire color to the mango mixture without affecting its taste, texture or aroma.
- Cook them at medium to high flame until the mangoes are perfectly cooked.
- Now, remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Let it cool for a while and then strain the mango in a medium bowl. You should get sugar syrup. Keep it aside.
- Take the cooked mango into a blender.
- Add water into the mixture and blend it well at low to medium speed until a uniform mixture is obtained.
- Strain the mango pulp into sugar syrup.
- Whisk it smooth
- You will get a smooth texture after whisking it for few minutes.
- Add 1 glass of cold water into the smooth mango mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours
- Delicious homemade frooti is ready to serve