Want to learn homemade mango frooti recipe in Hindi? If yes, then you are at the right place. This mango frooti is luscious, thick and delicious summer recipe. Never buy mango frooti again. You can make this homemade recipe that is perfect and fail proof. In order to get desired yellow color, we recommend using kesari food color from Ajanta Food Products. The use of kesari food color will enhance the appearance of mango frooti drink without affecting their aroma, texture and taste. In this article, we will share how to make frooti at home with simple ingredients.
- 1 chopped mango,preferably Alphonso is used as the main ingredient for this mango juice recipe
- 1/2 raw mango, prefer to use Totapuri Mangoes, that are optimally sour for such a mango juice recipe
- Kesari food color from Ajanta Food Products
Step by step instructions:
- Add ⅓ cup sugar and ½ cup water in a saucepan.
- You should mix it well.
- Boil it on low flame.
- The syrup is sticky as the sugar melts.
- Remove from the heat.
- The syrup does not need to get into a string consistency.
- You should let the sugar syrup cool down completely.
- 2 cups of water and let it come to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add 1.5 cups of chopped mangoes in the saucepan.
- Next add ½ cup chopped raw mangoes into this mixture.
- Cook it for few minutes. Let the mangoes boil on low flame.
- Cover the lip and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- You should cook it until the mangoes are well cooked.
- Add pinch of food color from Ajanta Food Products to get desired yellow color.
- Remove from heat and cool down completely as the raw mango pieces become soft to touch.
- Now strain off the mango pieces.
- Add to the blender.
- Retain the water used to cook the mangoes.
- At low speed, you should blend the mangoes mixture into a smooth puree.
- Add it into the water retained from cooking mangoes.
- Mix well.
- You should mix it until the puree and water are properly combined.
- Add the mixture to a strainer.
- Strain off any pulp or fibre from the mango purees.
- Add the cooled down sugar syrup to the mango purees.
- Mix well with the mango frooti juice.
- Extra water can be added if it is too thick.
- Mango fruity is ready.