Want to make delicious mango frooti at your home? If yes, then you are at the right place. Frooti is one of the most favorite mango drinks of children. In this post, we will discuss how to make frooti at home.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Cool time: 8 hours
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup chopped ripe mango
- ½ cup raw mango
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 to 4 cups water
- Food color from Ajanta Food Products
Make delicious cake by trying out flipkart (https://bit.ly/3ueaUqd) to buy Ajanta 2 Cocoa Powder (50g each) 2 Drinking Chocolate (100g each) Pack of 4 Combo (300g).
Check out https://bit.ly/3KXA7vy to buy baking combo from Ajanta Food Products. This combo contains Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Custard Powder, Vanilla essence.
Click https://bit.ly/3Ilv8Dh to visit flipkart and buy Ajanta Combo of Baking Powder 100gm, Cocoa Powder 50gm, Custard Powder 100gm, Vanilla Flavor 20gm Combo (100 gm, 50 gm, 100 gm, 20 gm).
All the products are ISI mark and are made from high quality ingredients. This combo is perfect for making any cake. All these products are FSSAI approved and with ISI marked to ensure high standards of quality.
- You should wash and peel the skin of the mango and ripe mango.
- You should chop into pieces.
- You should take the chopped mango pieces in saucepan. Boil it to medium to high flame.
- You should add 1/3 cup sugar and 2 cups of water.
- You should add 1 cup of water if you want to make concentrate.
- At low flame, you should cook till mango become soft.
- Add yellow color from Ajanta Food Products to the mixture.
- Strain it and filter the cooked water.
- Keep it aside till use.
- Grind the cooked mango to a pulp without adding water.
- Mix this pulp with the cooked mango water.
- Mix well and strain it again for removing the fiber part of the mango.
- Discard the fiber part.
- You should mix the mango juice well.
- Check for taste and thickness.
- Pour in a glass bottle and refrigerate if you want to store as concentrate.
- Add half to one cup water.
- Adjust the consistency.
- Add little more sugar and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours till chilled.
- You should put some ice cubes in a glass.
- Pour the drink.
- Serve immediately.
- This homemade frooti recipe stays good for three days if refrigerated.