Elevate the classic comfort of bread pudding by infusing it with the rich and velvety goodness of custard powder. This delightful twist on a beloved dessert promises to tantalize your taste buds with its creamy texture and enticing flavors. Watch and subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make bread pudding with custard powder from Ajanta Food Products. Follow these simple steps to create a Custard-Infused Bread Pudding that will undoubtedly become a cherished favorite. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make recipe of chocolate custard.
- 6 cups stale bread, cubed
- 2 cups whole milk from Amul
- 1 cup heavy cream from Amul
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried fruit (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease a baking dish (9×13 inches) and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cubed stale bread and milk.
- Allow the bread to soak for about 15-20 minutes, ensuring it absorbs the milk.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products, custard powderfrom Ajanta Food Products, nutmeg, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Gradually add the egg mixture to the soaked bread, stirring gently to ensure even distribution.
- If desired, fold in raisins or dried fruit for an extra burst of flavor.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish, spreading it evenly.
- In a small saucepan, heat the heavy cream until it’s just about to simmer.
- Remove from heat and pour the cream evenly over the bread mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the custard is set.
- Allow the bread pudding to cool slightly before serving.
- It can be enjoyed warm or at room temperature.
- Serve and enjoy!
Want to learn how to make bread custard pudding without oven? If yes, then you are at the right place. Watch and subscribe to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make bread pudding with simple ingredients. One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products said, “You can make delicious bread pudding with custard powder without an oven by using the stovetop method”. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make bread pudding with custard powder.
For the pudding:
- 4-5 slices of stale bread
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup raisins or other dried fruits (optional)
- Butter or cooking spray for greasing
Prepare the Bread:
- Remove the crust from the bread slices and cut them into triangles or cubes.
- Grease a heatproof dish or a deep non-stick pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Arrange the bread pieces in the dish or pan.
Make the Custard Mixture:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the custard powder from Ajanta Food Products, sugar, vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products, and a pinch of salt.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan until it’s hot but not boiling.
- Gradually pour the hot milk into the custard mixture, whisking continuously to avoid lumps.
Pour Over the Bread:
- · Pour the custard mixture over the bread pieces in the dish or pan.
- Make sure all the bread is soaked in the custard mixture.
- Sprinkle raisins or other dried fruits (if using) over the top.
Let It Soak:
- Allow the bread pudding to sit for about 15-20 minutes, allowing the bread to absorb the custard.
Cook on the Stovetop:
- Cover the dish or pan with a lid or aluminium foil.
- Place the dish or pan on the stovetop over low heat.
- Cook for about 30-40 minutes, checking occasionally, until the pudding sets and becomes firm. You can test it by inserting a toothpick into the center; if it comes out clean, it’s done.
- Allow the pudding to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
About the company
Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food additive products such as cocoa powder, vanilla essence, food colour, baking powder, custard powder, and baking soda. To learn how to make bread pudding with custard powder, you should watch and subscribe to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products.
Looking for recipe of chocolate custard? If yes, then you at the right place. This bread chocolate custard is a delightful and comforting dessert that showcases the rich cocoa flavour from Ajanta Cocoa Powder and the velvety smoothness of Ajanta Custard Powder. It’s a perfect treat for satisfying your sweet cravings.
In this post, we will briefly discuss the how to make bread pudding with custard powder at home.
For Chocolate Custard:
– 2 tablespoons cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
– 3 tablespoons custard powderfrom Ajanta Food Products
– 1/4 cup granulated sugar
– 2 cups milk from Amul
– A pinch of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
For bread layers:
– 6-8 slices of bread
– Butter, for spreading
– Chocolate shavings or grated chocolate
– Whipped cream
– Sliced strawberries or bananas
- In a mixing bowl, combine cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, custard powder from Ajanta Food Products, and sugar.
- Mix well to ensure there are no lumps.
- Heat 2 cups of milk from Amul in a saucepan over medium heat until it’s warm but not boiling.
- Gradually whisk the dry mixture into the warm milk.
- Continue cooking and stirring the mixture over medium heat until it thickens to a custard-like consistency.
- This should take about 5-7 minutes.
- Make sure to stir continuously to prevent lumps.
- Once thickened, remove the custard from heat and stir in a pinch of salt and vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products.
- Allow it to cool slightly.
- While the custard is cooling, lightly butter the bread slices and cut off the crusts if desired.
- Layer the bottom of a serving dish with the buttered bread slices.
- Pour half of the chocolate custard over the bread layer, spreading it evenly.
- Add another layer of buttered bread slices on top of the custard.
- Pour the remaining custard over the second bread layer.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap, ensuring the wrap touches the surface of the custard to prevent a skin from forming.
- Refrigerate the bread chocolate custard for at least 2-3 hours or until it’s chilled and set.
- Before serving, you can sprinkle chocolate shavings or grated chocolate on top and add dollops of whipped cream. Sliced strawberries or bananas also make excellent toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!
Bread pudding is a classic dessert that combines the warmth of bread with a luscious custard sauce.
One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products said, “In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make a delightful bread pudding using custard powder, without the need for an oven. With its rich flavours and comforting texture, this bread custard pudding is sure to become a favourite dessert for any occasion”. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make bread pudding with custard powder from Ajanta Food Products.
- Bread slices: 6-8 slices, preferably day-old bread
- Milk from Amul: 2 cups
- Sugar: 1/2 cup
- Custard powder from Ajanta Food Products: 3 tablespoons
- Vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products: 1 teaspoon
- Raisins or any desired dried fruits: 1/4 cup (optional)
- Butter from Amul: 2 tablespoons, melted
- Cinnamon powder: 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
Prepare the custard mixture:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the custard powder from Ajanta Food Products and sugar.
- Gradually add a small amount of milk from Amul to the bowl and whisk until a smooth paste is formed.
- In a saucepan, heat the remaining milk from Amul over medium heat until it starts to simmer.
- Slowly pour the hot milk into the custard mixture while continuously whisking.
Assemble the Bread Pudding:
- Cut the bread slices into triangles or small squares.
- Grease a baking dish or a heatproof container with melted butter from Amul.
- Arrange a layer of bread pieces in the dish and sprinkle some raisins or dried fruits over it.
- Pour a portion of the custard mixture over the bread layer, ensuring that all the bread pieces are soaked.
- Repeat the process, layering bread and custard, until all the bread and custard mixture are used.
- If desired, sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon powder over the top layer.
Cook the Bread Pudding:
- Fill a large pot or deep skillet with about an inch of water.
- Place a heatproof stand or a trivet at the bottom of the pot to elevate the baking dish.
- Carefully place the baking dish onto the stand or trivet.
- Cover the pot with a lid and cook the bread pudding on low heat for about 30-40 minutes, or until the custard is set.
- Check the pudding occasionally to ensure that the water doesn’t boil off completely. Add more hot water if needed.
Serve and Enjoy:
- Once the bread pudding is cooked, remove it from the pot and let it cool slightly.
- Serve the pudding warm or chilled, depending on your preference.
- You can garnish it with a dusting of powdered sugar, a dollop of whipped cream, or a drizzle of caramel sauce for added sweetness.
This easy-to-follow recipe allows you to create a delightful bread custard pudding without oven. The creamy custard-soaked bread, with its subtle sweetness and comforting texture, is a dessert that will please both kids and adults alike. Serve it warm or chilled, and savour each spoonful of this delectable treat.
About the company
Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food additive products such as baking powder, baking soda, custard powder, vanilla essence, and blended food colours.
This bread custard pudding without oven is a fusion recipe wherein simple regular custard is associated with the bread slices and turned them into a sweet pudding. In this post, we will learn how to make bread custard pudding without oven with simple ingredients.
- 5 cups of full cream milk from Amul
- ¾ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg powder
- 4-5 tbsp butter from Amul
For layering pudding
- 14 bread slices
- Custard, which is made from custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Butter for greasing baking dish
- ½ cup nuts of your choice. We prefer to use almonds, cashews, pista chips and raisins
- You should grease a baking dish with butter.
- You should cut bread slices into small cubes.
- You should arrange a layer of half of bread cubes at the base of the baking dish and keep aside.
- Take out 1 cup of milk and Luke warm it.
- You should add custard powder from Ajanta Food Products into the warm milk and mix well.
- There should not be any lumps.
- You should pour rest of the 4 cups of milk in a pan and put on low heat.
- You should add sugar, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder.
- Mix well.
- Add custard milk gradually when milk turns slightly hot.
- Whisk continuously to avoid formation of lumps.
- Add butter from Amul into it.
- Let the butter melt and milk should thicken to the consistency of custard by simmering 7-8 minutes.
- Immediately pour half the custard over the bread layered at the baking dish base when custard attains the requisite consistency.
- Sprinkle some nuts all over the custard.
- Arrange second layer of bread cubes over the first one.
- Pour rest of the custard over the layer of bread.
- Decorate the top with chopped nuts.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree C for 55 minutes or until toothpick comes clean.
- Take the dish out and let it cool down completely.
- Enjoy after slicing the pudding. Subscribe to YouTube of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make bread pudding with custard powder from Ajanta Food Products.
Looking for simple recipe of bread custard pudding with oven? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make bread custard puddings at your home without oven.
- Cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- ½ liter of Milk
- 4 tablespoons Custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- Collect all the ingredients at one place
- Add half litre of milk in a medium bowl.
- Boil the milk at low to medium heat.
- Add 4 tablespoons of custard powder from Ajanta Food Products into the milk.
- Add 4 tablespoons of sugar into this mixture.
- Mix continuously.
- Make a lump-free mixture.
- Boil it for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat once the custard is prepared.
- Transfer it to separate bowl.
- Allow it to cool at room temperature.
- Keep it aside.
- Add khoya in a separate bowl.
- Whisk it.
- Remove any lumps.
- Add cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Product into the khoya.
- Add finely powdered sugar.
- Mix it well.
- Take small amount of the khoya mixture and make a roll.
- Make 4-5 such rolls.
- Keep it aside.
- Take bread and cut all the edges.
- Roll the bread into a thin sheet with roti roller.
- Stuff the khoya roll into the folded bread.
- Make 6-10 bread roll.
- Place 4 bread roll filled with khoya into a small plate.
- Add the custard mixture.
- Garnish it with dry fruits.
- Spread khoya into the bread roll and custard mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Make delicious cake by trying out flipkart to buy Ajanta 2 Cocoa Powder (50g each) 2 Drinking Chocolate (100g each) Pack of 4 Combo (300g).
Check out https://bit.ly/3KXA7vy to buy baking combo from Ajanta Food Products. This combo contains Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Custard Powder, Vanilla essence.
Click to visit flipkart and buy Ajanta Combo of Baking Powder 100gm, Cocoa Powder 50gm, Custard Powder 100gm, Vanilla Flavor 20gm Combo (100 gm, 50 gm, 100 gm, 20 gm).
One of the professionals of Ajanta Food Products said, “All the products are ISI mark and are made from high quality ingredients. This combo is perfect for making any cake. All these products are FSSAI approved and with ISI marked to ensure high standards of quality”.
About the company Counted as first among the best, Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food colours, custard powders, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla essence, and other food additive products. Learn how to make bread budding with custard by joining the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products. This channel has many more interesting and delicious recipes.