Want to learn how to make bread custard pudding without oven? If yes, then you are at the right place. Watch and subscribe to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make bread pudding with simple ingredients. One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products said, “You can make delicious bread pudding with custard powder without an oven by using the stovetop method”. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make bread pudding with custard powder.
For the pudding:
- 4-5 slices of stale bread
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup raisins or other dried fruits (optional)
- Butter or cooking spray for greasing
Prepare the Bread:
- Remove the crust from the bread slices and cut them into triangles or cubes.
- Grease a heatproof dish or a deep non-stick pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Arrange the bread pieces in the dish or pan.
Make the Custard Mixture:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the custard powder from Ajanta Food Products, sugar, vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products, and a pinch of salt.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan until it’s hot but not boiling.
- Gradually pour the hot milk into the custard mixture, whisking continuously to avoid lumps.
Pour Over the Bread:
- · Pour the custard mixture over the bread pieces in the dish or pan.
- Make sure all the bread is soaked in the custard mixture.
- Sprinkle raisins or other dried fruits (if using) over the top.
Let It Soak:
- Allow the bread pudding to sit for about 15-20 minutes, allowing the bread to absorb the custard.
Cook on the Stovetop:
- Cover the dish or pan with a lid or aluminium foil.
- Place the dish or pan on the stovetop over low heat.
- Cook for about 30-40 minutes, checking occasionally, until the pudding sets and becomes firm. You can test it by inserting a toothpick into the center; if it comes out clean, it’s done.
- Allow the pudding to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
About the company
Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food additive products such as cocoa powder, vanilla essence, food colour, baking powder, custard powder, and baking soda. To learn how to make bread pudding with custard powder, you should watch and subscribe to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products.