Custard Seviyan is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that combines the rich flavours of custard and vermicelli. This dessert is perfect for any occasion and can be enjoyed by people of all ages. To learn how to make custard sewai recipe in Hindi with step by step guide, you should watch and subscribe to the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products. In this blog, we will discuss a simple and tasty recipe for Custard Seviyan that uses custard powder from Ajanta Food Products.
- Vermicelli (Seviyan): 1 cup
- Milk: 4 cups
- Sugar: 1/2 cup (adjust according to taste)
- 3 tablespoons of custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Cardamom powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Almonds and pistachios: chopped (for garnish)
- Boil 4 cups of full cream milk from Amul over medium heat on a large saucepan. Keep stirring to prevent the milk from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- In another saucepan, you should heat 2 tablespoons of ghee or butter and add the vermicelli. You should fry the vermicelli until it turns golden brown.
- Once the milk comes to a boil, you should add the sugar and cardamom powder and stir well.
- In a small bowl, you should mix 3 tablespoons of custard powder from Ajanta Food Products with a little milk to make a smooth paste.
- Add the custard paste to the boiling milk and stir continuously until it thickens.
- Add the fried vermicelli to the custard mixture and stir well.
- Let the mixture simmer for 10-15 minutes until the vermicelli is cooked and the mixture has thickened to a pudding-like consistency.
- Turn off the heat and let the custard seviyan cool for a few minutes.
- Serve the custard seviyan garnished with chopped almonds and pistachios.
Custard Seviyan is a delicious and easy dessert that is perfect for any occasion. This custard seviyan recipe uses custard powder from Ajanta Food Products to add a rich and creamy flavour to the dish. It can be served warm or chilled, and you can adjust the sweetness according to your taste preferences. Subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make custard recipe in Hindi with step by step instruction.
Do you want to learn how to make custard seviyan recipe at your home? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to make delicious, rich and creamy custard recipe at home with simple ingredients. Custard Seviyan is a delicious dessert that is loved by everyone in Indian sub-continent. To learn step by step guide on custard sewai recipe in Hindi, you can watch and subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products. This channel has many simple and easy recipes that you can try at your home. This recipe combines the rich and creamy flavor of custard with the sweet and nutty taste of vermicelli noodles. It is very popular dessert in India. In addition to this, this recipe is often served during festivals and special occasions.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup vermicelli noodles
- 3 cups whole milk from Amul
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 tablespoons butter from Amul
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons rose water (optional)
- Gather all ingredients at one place.
- First of all, you should break the vermicelli noodles into small pieces and set aside.
- Heat the milk over medium heat until it begins to simmer in a large saucepan.
- Whisk together the sugar and cornstarch from Ajanta Food Products in a small bowl.
- You should gradually add this mixture to the simmering milk, stirring constantly.
- You should make sure that no lumps are formed.
- You should continue to stir the mixture.
- Stirring should be done until it thickens and begins to boil.
- You should remove the pan from heat and set aside.
- Heat the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted.
- You should add the vermicelli noodles.
- You should stir until they are lightly browned.
- You should add the cardamom powder and nutmeg powder to the vermicelli noodles.
- Stir until well combined.
- You should gradually add the thickened milk mixture to the vermicelli noodles, stirring constantly.
- Add rose water if desired. Few drops of rose water enhance the overall aroma of this dessert.
- Stir in the slivered almonds and raisins.
- Serve the custard seviyan hot or cold. Garnish it with dry fruits.
- You can also garnish with additional slivered almonds and raisins.
Interested in preparing custard seviyan recipe at your home? If you are nodding your head in agreement then you are at the right place. Custard sewai is loved by children, especially children. You will able to get to taste a vermicelli pudding that has thickness of custard. It also has melt in mouth aromatic flavour of Indian kheer along with the freshness of a broad collection of fresh fruits.
We recommend using custard powder from Ajanta Food Products to get desired taste, flavour, and texture. Check out this post to learn how to make delicious custard sewai recipe in Hindi with simple ingredients.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Servings: 12 people
- 2 tablespoons custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 tablespoon butter from Amul
- 1/2 cup vermicelli/seviyan
- 3 1/2 cups milk, we recommend using full cream milk from Amul.
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (15-16) saffron strands
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons almonds and cashews, chopped
- 2 cups chopped fruits
For serving (optional)
- Chopped fruits of your choice
- Chopped cashews and almonds
Add 1/2 cup milk from Amul and 2 tablespoons custard powder in a small bowl.
- You should mix it well until combined.
- To get desired taste, appearance and flavour, we should make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- You should keep it aside.
- Add desi ghee in a heavy bottom saucepan.
- You should roast it on medium heat for around 3 minutes.
- You should roast it until it changes to golden brown and turns aromatic.
- Add full cream milk to the pan and stir well.
- You should crush the saffron strands between palms and add it to the pan.
- Add ground cardamom into the mixture.
- You should carefully mix well.
- Let it come to a boil.
- Add 1/2 cup of milk once it starts to boil
- Stir again.
- Cook it on medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until the vermicelli is cooked completely.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Cook until the sugar dissolves completely. Add chopped almonds, chopped cashews and mix well.
- Now stir the custard mix and add it to the pan. Mix well.
- Stir continuously to prevent it from turning lumpy and sticking to the pan.
- Add more milk if it seems too thick.
- Turn off the heat add rose water to the pan.
- Mix well.
- You should transfer it a large mixing bowl.
- Let it cool down completely at room temperature.
- Chill it for 3-4 hours.
- You should remove the custard from the refrigerator.
- Serve and enjoy
Want to learn how to make custard sewai at your home? If yes, then watch this video at https://youtu.be/EMGKXkE80Zg to learn how to make custard sewai recipe in Hindi. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make mouthwatering and delicious custard seviyan recipe at your home.
- Sabja seeds
- Custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Desi ghee
- Full cream milk from Amul
- Rose syrup
- Fresh Jelly
- Dry Fruits
- First of all, you should soak 2 tablespoon sabja seeds for 5 minutes. Mix well and keep it aside.
- In a medium bowl, add 3 tablespoon of custard powder from Ajanta Food Products.
- Add water in batches and mix the custard powder well. You should ensure that there is no lumps present in the custard powder mixture.
- In a saucepan, add one tablespoon of desi ghee. Allow it to melt and add seviyan in it. You should roast the seviyan in desi ghee for 4-5 minutes on medium to low heat.
- Add 500ml of full cream milk from Amul in the roasted seviyan. You should stir it continuously.
- On a medium heat, you should boil the mixture for at least 5 minutes or till the seviyan are completed cooked. It will start to become softened.
- Now, you should add the custard mixture into the saucepan and mix it well. Stir continuously.
- Cook for at least 2-3 minutes. Custard seviyan is ready to use.
- Cool down at the room temperature.
- Now, in a glass, you should add the soaked sabja seeds at the bottom. Add 1 tablespoon of rose syrup into the sabja seed mixture.
- Add mango pieces on the top of the mixture.
- Add some pomegranate seeds on the mixture.
- Now, you should add grapes and chopped banana to the mixture.
- Add the custard seviyan on the top of the mixture.
- Add some fresh jelly on the top of the mixture. Add sabja seed on the top of this mixture.
- Now, add 1 tablespoon of rose syrup along with other fruits on the top of the mixture.
- Serve and enjoy.