How to make custard Seviyan recipe at your home?July 12, 2022 9:41 am
Want to learn how to make custard sewai at your home? If yes, then watch this video at https://youtu.be/EMGKXkE80Zg to learn how to make custard sewai recipe in Hindi. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make mouthwatering and delicious custard seviyan recipe at your home.
- Sabja seeds
- Custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Desi ghee
- Full cream milk from Amul
- Rose syrup
- Fresh Jelly
- Dry Fruits
- First of all, you should soak 2 tablespoon sabja seeds for 5 minutes. Mix well and keep it aside.
- In a medium bowl, add 3 tablespoon of custard powder from Ajanta Food Products.
- Add water in batches and mix the custard powder well. You should ensure that there is no lumps present in the custard powder mixture.
- In a saucepan, add one tablespoon of desi ghee. Allow it to melt and add seviyan in it. You should roast the seviyan in desi ghee for 4-5 minutes on medium to low heat.
- Add 500ml of full cream milk from Amul in the roasted seviyan. You should stir it continuously.
- On a medium heat, you should boil the mixture for at least 5 minutes or till the seviyan are completed cooked. It will start to become softened.
- Now, you should add the custard mixture into the saucepan and mix it well. Stir continuously.
- Cook for at least 2-3 minutes. Custard seviyan is ready to use.
- Cool down at the room temperature.
- Now, in a glass, you should add the soaked sabja seeds at the bottom. Add 1 tablespoon of rose syrup into the sabja seed mixture.
- Add mango pieces on the top of the mixture.
- Add some pomegranate seeds on the mixture.
- Now, you should add grapes and chopped banana to the mixture.
- Add the custard seviyan on the top of the mixture.
- Add some fresh jelly on the top of the mixture. Add sabja seed on the top of this mixture.
- Now, add 1 tablespoon of rose syrup along with other fruits on the top of the mixture.
- Serve and enjoy.