This bread custard pudding without oven is a fusion recipe wherein simple regular custard is associated with the bread slices and turned them into a sweet pudding. In this post, we will learn how to make bread custard pudding without oven with simple ingredients.
- 5 cups of full cream milk from Amul
- ¾ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg powder
- 4-5 tbsp butter from Amul
For layering pudding
- 14 bread slices
- Custard, which is made from custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Butter for greasing baking dish
- ½ cup nuts of your choice. We prefer to use almonds, cashews, pista chips and raisins
- You should grease a baking dish with butter.
- You should cut bread slices into small cubes.
- You should arrange a layer of half of bread cubes at the base of the baking dish and keep aside.
- Take out 1 cup of milk and Luke warm it.
- You should add custard powder from Ajanta Food Products into the warm milk and mix well.
- There should not be any lumps.
- You should pour rest of the 4 cups of milk in a pan and put on low heat.
- You should add sugar, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder.
- Mix well.
- Add custard milk gradually when milk turns slightly hot.
- Whisk continuously to avoid formation of lumps.
- Add butter from Amul into it.
- Let the butter melt and milk should thicken to the consistency of custard by simmering 7-8 minutes.
- Immediately pour half the custard over the bread layered at the baking dish base when custard attains the requisite consistency.
- Sprinkle some nuts all over the custard.
- Arrange second layer of bread cubes over the first one.
- Pour rest of the custard over the layer of bread.
- Decorate the top with chopped nuts.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degree C for 55 minutes or until toothpick comes clean.
- Take the dish out and let it cool down completely.
- Enjoy after slicing the pudding. Subscribe to YouTube of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make bread pudding with custard powder from Ajanta Food Products.
Looking for simple recipe of bread custard pudding with oven? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make bread custard puddings at your home without oven.
- Cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- ½ liter of Milk
- 4 tablespoons Custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- Collect all the ingredients at one place
- Add half litre of milk in a medium bowl.
- Boil the milk at low to medium heat.
- Add 4 tablespoons of custard powder from Ajanta Food Products into the milk.
- Add 4 tablespoons of sugar into this mixture.
- Mix continuously.
- Make a lump-free mixture.
- Boil it for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat once the custard is prepared.
- Transfer it to separate bowl.
- Allow it to cool at room temperature.
- Keep it aside.
- Add khoya in a separate bowl.
- Whisk it.
- Remove any lumps.
- Add cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Product into the khoya.
- Add finely powdered sugar.
- Mix it well.
- Take small amount of the khoya mixture and make a roll.
- Make 4-5 such rolls.
- Keep it aside.
- Take bread and cut all the edges.
- Roll the bread into a thin sheet with roti roller.
- Stuff the khoya roll into the folded bread.
- Make 6-10 bread roll.
- Place 4 bread roll filled with khoya into a small plate.
- Add the custard mixture.
- Garnish it with dry fruits.
- Spread khoya into the bread roll and custard mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Make delicious cake by trying out flipkart to buy Ajanta 2 Cocoa Powder (50g each) 2 Drinking Chocolate (100g each) Pack of 4 Combo (300g).
Check out https://bit.ly/3KXA7vy to buy baking combo from Ajanta Food Products. This combo contains Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Custard Powder, Vanilla essence.
Click to visit flipkart and buy Ajanta Combo of Baking Powder 100gm, Cocoa Powder 50gm, Custard Powder 100gm, Vanilla Flavor 20gm Combo (100 gm, 50 gm, 100 gm, 20 gm).
One of the professionals of Ajanta Food Products said, “All the products are ISI mark and are made from high quality ingredients. This combo is perfect for making any cake. All these products are FSSAI approved and with ISI marked to ensure high standards of quality”.
About the company Counted as first among the best, Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food colours, custard powders, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla essence, and other food additive products. Learn how to make bread budding with custard by joining the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products. This channel has many more interesting and delicious recipes.