Want to enjoy hot and delicious chocolate at your home? If yes, then you are at the right place. Hot chocolate is must in cold weather months. This homemade hot chocolate recipe never disappoints. It is chocolaty, creamy, and everything hot chocolate should be. It is ideal for any occasion and is loved by children. For sweeteners, you should feel free to substitute maple syrup, honey or agave nectar for sugar. But start with less, about 1 tablespoon and taste the combination before adding more. In this blog, we will briefly discuss how to make hot chocolate recipe with cocoa powder with simple ingredients.
We prefer to make use of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products to make this recipe for best results. You can subscribe to YouTube channel from Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make hot chocolate and other recipe in Hindi. Chocolate powder and cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products are used in this recipe at Ajanta Food Products’ YouTube channel.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- You should combine cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Product, sugar, water and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil while stirring until smooth.
- You should add the milk and continue to stir over medium heat, be sure not to boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in the vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products, and pour into mugs once the hot chocolate has reached the desired temperature.
- Optional: You should top it with whipped cream, chocolate chips, sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!
Creamy homemade hot chocolate recipe with cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products is loved by anyone, especially children. It is prepared using cocoa powder, cornstarch, and vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products to take the taste of this recipe to the next level. The cocoa powder and drinking chocolate powder from Ajanta Food Products adds the distinct “chocolate” flavour and dark chocolate melt into the mixture. Use of cornstarch from Ajanta Food Products makes this drink extra creamy, rich and luxurious. A splash of vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products round out all that chocolaty flavour and make this what we consider the perfect homemade hot chocolate.In this blog, we will learn how to make hot chocolate recipe at home. To enhance the overall flavour, texture and taste of the hot chocolate, we prefer to use products from Ajanta Food Products. Also, we prefer to use full cream milk from Amul. It adds cremay texture to the overall recipe.
- One cup milk from Amul
- Cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Cornstarch from Ajanta Food Products
- Vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products
- 4 small pieces of dark chocolate
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- Chocolate drinking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 2-3 chocolate chips for seasoning
- Place the milk of your choice in a saucepan over medium low heat. We prefer to use full cream milk from Amul that makes this hot chocolate extra creamy and flavorful.
- Whisk in cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products along with sugar.
- Heat until warm.
- Mix well.
- Add chocolate powder from Ajanta Food Products once the milk is warm. Whisk until they are combined well into the milk.
- Add water to 10g cornstarch powder from Ajanta Food Products to make a uniform (homogeneous) solution. Add this solution to the milk mixture. It will enhance the overall texture and appearance of the hot chocolate.
- Add a splash of vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- Serve immediately.
You can top it with chocolate chips or dark chocolate.