Interested in hot chocolate recipe with cocoa powder? If yes, then you are the right place. Indulge in a rich and creamy cup of hot chocolate with cocoa powder that will warm your soul on any chilly day. This recipe, inspired by Ajanta Food Products’ YouTube channel, combines the velvety smoothness of cocoa powder with a dash of creativity to create a delightful beverage. In this blog, we will briefly discuss how to make hot chocolate at home.
- 2 cups of milk from Amul
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Mini marshmallows (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- In a saucepan, heat the milk from Amul over medium heat until it’s hot but not boiling. Stir occasionally to prevent scorching.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cocoa powderfrom Ajanta Food Products, sugar, and salt. This dry mix will ensure that the cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Productsdissolves evenly.
- Gradually add the dry mix to the hot milk while whisking continuously. Continue to whisk until the mixture is smooth and begins to simmer.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the hot chocolate into your favorite mug.
- If you want to take your hot chocolate to the next level, top it with a dollop of whipped cream, a handful of mini marshmallows, and a sprinkle of chocolate shavings.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your luxurious cup of hot chocolate.
This recipe not only warms your heart but also your taste buds, thanks to the rich flavor of cocoa powder. Ajanta Food Products’ YouTube channel is a valuable resource for more culinary inspiration, offering a wide range of recipes and tips to elevate your cooking skills. So, grab your cocoa powder and create your own hot chocolate masterpiece today!