Want to enjoy hot and delicious chocolate at your home? If yes, then you are at the right place. Hot chocolate is must in cold weather months. This homemade hot chocolate recipe never disappoints. It is chocolaty, creamy, and everything hot chocolate should be. It is ideal for any occasion and is loved by children. For sweeteners, you should feel free to substitute maple syrup, honey or agave nectar for sugar. But start with less, about 1 tablespoon and taste the combination before adding more. In this blog, we will briefly discuss how to make hot chocolate recipe with cocoa powder with simple ingredients.
We prefer to make use of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products to make this recipe for best results. You can subscribe to YouTube channel from Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make hot chocolate and other recipe in Hindi. Chocolate powder and cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products are used in this recipe at Ajanta Food Products’ YouTube channel.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- You should combine cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Product, sugar, water and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil while stirring until smooth.
- You should add the milk and continue to stir over medium heat, be sure not to boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in the vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products, and pour into mugs once the hot chocolate has reached the desired temperature.
- Optional: You should top it with whipped cream, chocolate chips, sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!