Custard is a delightful dessert loved by many, and if you’re looking for a quick and easy eggless version that doesn’t require an oven, you’re in luck. To learn how to make eggless custard cake without oven, you should watch and subscribe to YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products. This microwave eggless custard recipe is a breeze to make and delivers creamy, luscious custard in minutes. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make delicious eggless custard cake in microwave with simple ingredients.
- 2 cups of milk from Amul
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
- A pinch of salt
- Ground nutmeg or cinnamon for garnish
- In a microwave-safe bowl, whisk together the custard powder from Ajanta Food Productsand a small amount of milk to form a smooth paste.
- Add the rest of the milk, sugar, vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products, and a pinch of salt to the bowl.
- Whisk everything together until well combined.
- Place the bowl in the microwave and cook on high for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, remove the bowl from the microwave and give the custard a good stir. This helps to prevent lumps from forming.
- Place the bowl back in the microwave and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Repeat this process of microwaving for 2 minutes and stirring until the custard thickens to your desired consistency.
- Once the custard has thickened, remove it from the microwave and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Pour the custard into serving dishes and refrigerate until its chilled and set.
- If desired, sprinkle a pinch of ground nutmeg or cinnamon on top for extra flavor.
- Serve your eggless microwave custard cold and enjoy the creamy, indulgent dessert that you’ve prepared in no time.
The final thought
This eggless microwave custard is perfect for when you’re craving a sweet treat but don’t have the time or access to an oven. It’s a versatile dessert that you can customize with your favorite toppings like fresh fruit, caramel sauce, or chocolate chips. Give it a try and savor the creamy goodness!
Want to learn the recipe of eggless custard cake without oven? If yes, then you are at the right place. Eggless custard cake is creamy dessert that can be made without an oven. This dessert can be served on its own or as a topping for other desserts. To get desired results, we recommend using food additive products from Ajanta Food Products. You can also join and watch Ajanta Food Products’ YouTube Channel to learn how to make this recipe with step by step guide. Here’s a simple eggless custard cake recipe that you can make at home with just a few basic ingredients.
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/4 teaspoon baking sodafrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk from Amul
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 cup custard powderfrom Ajanta Food Products
- 2 cups milkfrom Amul
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder from Ajanta Food Products, baking soda from Ajanta Food Products, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together the milk from Amul, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture gradually.
- You shouldkeep stirring until the batter is well combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×9 inch baking dish.
- Combine the custard powder from Ajanta Food Products, 2 cups of milk from Amul, and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a saucepan.
- Whisk until smooth.
- You should cook the custard mixture over medium heat.
- Stir it constantly, until it thickens, about 5-7 minutes.
- You should pour the custard mixture over the batter in the baking dish.
- Place the baking dish in a steamer and steam for 30-40 minutes.
- Let the cake cool to room temperature.
- Garnish with dry fruits if you want.
- Serve and enjoy with your friends and family members.
The final thought
It is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert. This recipe is is perfect for those who are looking for a creamy, custard-filled treat. It is important to understand that the texture of the cake is light and fluffy. Also, the custard provides a smooth and creamy flavor. It perfectly pairs with the cake. You can make this dessert even if you don’t have an oven at home, by using a steamer instead of an oven.