Want to learn the recipe of eggless custard cake without oven? If yes, then you are at the right place. Eggless custard cake is creamy dessert that can be made without an oven. This dessert can be served on its own or as a topping for other desserts. To get desired results, we recommend using food additive products from Ajanta Food Products. You can also join and watch Ajanta Food Products’ YouTube Channel to learn how to make this recipe with step by step guide. Here’s a simple eggless custard cake recipe that you can make at home with just a few basic ingredients.
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/4 teaspoon baking sodafrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk from Amul
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 cup custard powderfrom Ajanta Food Products
- 2 cups milkfrom Amul
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder from Ajanta Food Products, baking soda from Ajanta Food Products, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mix together the milk from Amul, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture gradually.
- You shouldkeep stirring until the batter is well combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×9 inch baking dish.
- Combine the custard powder from Ajanta Food Products, 2 cups of milk from Amul, and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a saucepan.
- Whisk until smooth.
- You should cook the custard mixture over medium heat.
- Stir it constantly, until it thickens, about 5-7 minutes.
- You should pour the custard mixture over the batter in the baking dish.
- Place the baking dish in a steamer and steam for 30-40 minutes.
- Let the cake cool to room temperature.
- Garnish with dry fruits if you want.
- Serve and enjoy with your friends and family members.
The final thought
It is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert. This recipe is is perfect for those who are looking for a creamy, custard-filled treat. It is important to understand that the texture of the cake is light and fluffy. Also, the custard provides a smooth and creamy flavor. It perfectly pairs with the cake. You can make this dessert even if you don’t have an oven at home, by using a steamer instead of an oven.