Interested in to learn how to make mango suji cake with simple ingredients? If yes, then you at the right place. To learn step by step instructions on how to make mango suji cake recipe in Hindi, you should watch and subscribe to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products.
Mango suji cake is a delicious and moist dessert that combines the tropical flavour of mango with the richness of semolina (suji). In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make mango suji cake with simple ingredients.
For the cake:
- 1 cup semolina (suji/rava)
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 1/2 cup sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 cup yogurt (curd)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 teaspoon baking sodafrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- A pinch of salt
- Chopped nuts and mango slices for garnish (optional)
For the mango glaze (optional):
- 1/4 cup mango pulp
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Grease and flour a round cake pan or line it with parchment paper for easy removal.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the semolina, sugar, baking powderfrom Ajanta Food Products, baking sodafrom Ajanta Food Products, cardamom powder, and a pinch of salt.
- In another bowl, mix together the mango pulp, yogurt, and vegetable oil until well combined.
- Gradually add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Let the batter sit for about 10-15 minutes to allow the semolina to absorb some of the moisture.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, and the top is golden brown.
- While the cake is baking, you can prepare the mango glaze by mixing mango pulp and powdered sugar in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves and the mixture thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Optionally, garnish the cake with chopped nuts and mango slices.
- Slice and serve.
- Enjoy with friends and family!
You should watch and subscribe to the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make mango suji cake at your home with simple ingredients.