Bread custard pudding is a delightful and easy-to-make dessert that doesn’t require an oven, making it an excellent choice for those without access to traditional baking appliances. One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products said, “Watch and subscribe to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn bread custard pudding without oven in Hindi”. This simple yet indulgent treat combines the comforting flavors of bread and custard, resulting in a creamy and satisfying dish. We will briefly discuss how to make bread pudding with custard powder.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the custard powder, sugar, and a pinch of salt.
- Gradually whisk in the warm milk until the custard powder is dissolved.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and add vanilla extract.
- Slowly incorporate the egg mixture into the custard mixture, stirring continuously to create a smooth and creamy custard base.
- Place the bread cubes in a heatproof dish or individual ramekins.
- Pour the custard mixture over the bread, ensuring every piece is well-coated.
- Allow the bread to soak up the custard for a few minutes.
- Prepare the steaming apparatus by filling a saucepan with water and bringing it to a simmer.
- Place the dish or ramekins with the bread and custard mixture on a steamer rack above the simmering water.
- Cover the saucepan with a lid and steam the pudding for about 30-40 minutes or until the custard sets and the bread becomes soft.
- Once done, remove the dish from the steamer and let it cool slightly before serving.
About the company
Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of custard powder, cocoa powder, food colour, vanilla essence, baking powder, and baking soda at reasonable price.
Looking for recipe of chocolate custard? If yes, then you at the right place. This bread chocolate custard is a delightful and comforting dessert that showcases the rich cocoa flavour from Ajanta Cocoa Powder and the velvety smoothness of Ajanta Custard Powder. It’s a perfect treat for satisfying your sweet cravings.
In this post, we will briefly discuss the how to make bread pudding with custard powder at home.
For Chocolate Custard:
– 2 tablespoons cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
– 3 tablespoons custard powderfrom Ajanta Food Products
– 1/4 cup granulated sugar
– 2 cups milk from Amul
– A pinch of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
For bread layers:
– 6-8 slices of bread
– Butter, for spreading
– Chocolate shavings or grated chocolate
– Whipped cream
– Sliced strawberries or bananas
- In a mixing bowl, combine cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, custard powder from Ajanta Food Products, and sugar.
- Mix well to ensure there are no lumps.
- Heat 2 cups of milk from Amul in a saucepan over medium heat until it’s warm but not boiling.
- Gradually whisk the dry mixture into the warm milk.
- Continue cooking and stirring the mixture over medium heat until it thickens to a custard-like consistency.
- This should take about 5-7 minutes.
- Make sure to stir continuously to prevent lumps.
- Once thickened, remove the custard from heat and stir in a pinch of salt and vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products.
- Allow it to cool slightly.
- While the custard is cooling, lightly butter the bread slices and cut off the crusts if desired.
- Layer the bottom of a serving dish with the buttered bread slices.
- Pour half of the chocolate custard over the bread layer, spreading it evenly.
- Add another layer of buttered bread slices on top of the custard.
- Pour the remaining custard over the second bread layer.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap, ensuring the wrap touches the surface of the custard to prevent a skin from forming.
- Refrigerate the bread chocolate custard for at least 2-3 hours or until it’s chilled and set.
- Before serving, you can sprinkle chocolate shavings or grated chocolate on top and add dollops of whipped cream. Sliced strawberries or bananas also make excellent toppings.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking for simple recipe of bread custard pudding with oven? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make bread custard puddings at your home without oven.
- Cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- ½ liter of Milk
- 4 tablespoons Custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 4 tablespoons Sugar
- Collect all the ingredients at one place
- Add half litre of milk in a medium bowl.
- Boil the milk at low to medium heat.
- Add 4 tablespoons of custard powder from Ajanta Food Products into the milk.
- Add 4 tablespoons of sugar into this mixture.
- Mix continuously.
- Make a lump-free mixture.
- Boil it for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat once the custard is prepared.
- Transfer it to separate bowl.
- Allow it to cool at room temperature.
- Keep it aside.
- Add khoya in a separate bowl.
- Whisk it.
- Remove any lumps.
- Add cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Product into the khoya.
- Add finely powdered sugar.
- Mix it well.
- Take small amount of the khoya mixture and make a roll.
- Make 4-5 such rolls.
- Keep it aside.
- Take bread and cut all the edges.
- Roll the bread into a thin sheet with roti roller.
- Stuff the khoya roll into the folded bread.
- Make 6-10 bread roll.
- Place 4 bread roll filled with khoya into a small plate.
- Add the custard mixture.
- Garnish it with dry fruits.
- Spread khoya into the bread roll and custard mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Make delicious cake by trying out flipkart to buy Ajanta 2 Cocoa Powder (50g each) 2 Drinking Chocolate (100g each) Pack of 4 Combo (300g).
Check out https://bit.ly/3KXA7vy to buy baking combo from Ajanta Food Products. This combo contains Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Custard Powder, Vanilla essence.
Click to visit flipkart and buy Ajanta Combo of Baking Powder 100gm, Cocoa Powder 50gm, Custard Powder 100gm, Vanilla Flavor 20gm Combo (100 gm, 50 gm, 100 gm, 20 gm).
One of the professionals of Ajanta Food Products said, “All the products are ISI mark and are made from high quality ingredients. This combo is perfect for making any cake. All these products are FSSAI approved and with ISI marked to ensure high standards of quality”.
About the company Counted as first among the best, Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food colours, custard powders, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla essence, and other food additive products. Learn how to make bread budding with custard by joining the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products. This channel has many more interesting and delicious recipes.