Custard is a delightful dessert loved by many, and if you’re looking for a quick and easy eggless version that doesn’t require an oven, you’re in luck. To learn how to make eggless custard cake without oven, you should watch and subscribe to YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products. This microwave eggless custard recipe is a breeze to make and delivers creamy, luscious custard in minutes. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make delicious eggless custard cake in microwave with simple ingredients.
- 2 cups of milk from Amul
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
- A pinch of salt
- Ground nutmeg or cinnamon for garnish
- In a microwave-safe bowl, whisk together the custard powder from Ajanta Food Productsand a small amount of milk to form a smooth paste.
- Add the rest of the milk, sugar, vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products, and a pinch of salt to the bowl.
- Whisk everything together until well combined.
- Place the bowl in the microwave and cook on high for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, remove the bowl from the microwave and give the custard a good stir. This helps to prevent lumps from forming.
- Place the bowl back in the microwave and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Repeat this process of microwaving for 2 minutes and stirring until the custard thickens to your desired consistency.
- Once the custard has thickened, remove it from the microwave and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Pour the custard into serving dishes and refrigerate until its chilled and set.
- If desired, sprinkle a pinch of ground nutmeg or cinnamon on top for extra flavor.
- Serve your eggless microwave custard cold and enjoy the creamy, indulgent dessert that you’ve prepared in no time.
The final thought
This eggless microwave custard is perfect for when you’re craving a sweet treat but don’t have the time or access to an oven. It’s a versatile dessert that you can customize with your favorite toppings like fresh fruit, caramel sauce, or chocolate chips. Give it a try and savor the creamy goodness!