Embark on a journey of warmth and flavor with this delightful Badam Milk recipe, a comforting beverage that seamlessly blends the goodness of almonds, the richness of milk, and the aromatic essence of cardamom. You should watch and subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make delicious badam milk recipe at your home with basic ingredients. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make badam milk recipe at home.
- Gather your ingredients: corn flour powder from Ajanta Food Products, almonds, milk, Kesar (saffron), pistachio, sugar, cardamom, and a touch of yellow food colorfrom Ajanta Food Products.
- To commence, soak a handful of almonds in warm water for a few hours or overnight, allowing them to plump up and soften.
- Once ready, peel the almonds, revealing their creamy texture.
- Grind the almonds into a fine paste, using a bit of milk to aid the process, creating the base for the Badam Milk.
- In a saucepan, heat a quantity of milk appropriate for the servings you desire.
- Add a pinch of corn flour powder from Ajanta Food Products to enhance the thickness and creaminess of the beverage.
- As the milk warms, infuse it with the delicate aroma of cardamom, adding a touch of fragrant sweetness to the drink.
- Introduce the almond paste into the simmering milk, stirring gently to incorporate the nutty essence.
- Sweeten the mixture with sugar according to your preference, balancing the sweetness to perfection.
- Enhance the visual appeal and add a touch of richness by dissolving a few strands of kesar in warm milk and infusing it into the Badam Milk, lending a subtle saffron hue.
- For a vibrant touch, consider incorporating a pinch of Yellow food color from Ajanta Food Products.
- Garnish the Badam Milk with finely chopped pistachios, adding a delightful crunch and a burst of green color. Serve this warm, soul-soothing beverage in your favorite cup or glass.
The bottom line
With the amalgamation of almonds, aromatic spices, and the creamy texture of milk, this Badam Milk recipe promises not only a sensory delight but also a sip of traditional indulgence. Allow the comforting warmth and nutty richness to envelop you, making each sip a moment of pure bliss.
Indulging in the rich and nutty goodness of homemade Badam (Almond) Milk is a delightful way to savour both taste and health. This traditional beverage not only satisfies your taste buds but also provides a nourishing dose of nutrients. To learn the step by step instruction on badam milk recipe at home, you should subscribe and watch the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products. Crafting badam milk at home is a straightforward process that allows you to customize flavours and ingredients according to your preferences. Here’s a simple badam milk recipe to create this delectable concoction:
– 1 cup almonds
– 4 cups milk from Amul
– Few drops of vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products
– 1/4 cup sugar (adjust to taste)
– 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
– A pinch of saffron strands (optional)
– Chopped nuts for garnishing (pistachios, cashews, etc.)
- Begin by soaking the almonds in hot water for about 2 hours or overnight. This softens the almonds and makes it easier to peel off the skin. After soaking, drain the water and peel the almonds. The skins should come off easily. Pat dry the peeled almonds.
- In a blender, add the peeled almonds along with a small amount of milk (about 1/2 cup).
- Blend until you achieve a smooth and creamy almond paste.
- In a saucepan, heat the remaining milk over medium heat. As it warms up, add the almond paste and stir well to combine.
- Add few drops of vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products.
- Let it simmer for about 5-7 minutes, allowing the flavours to meld.
- Now, add sugar to the milk and almond mixture. You can adjust the amount of sugar according to your taste preferences. Sprinkle in the cardamom powder for a fragrant and aromatic touch.
- For an extra touch of luxury, you can add a pinch of saffron strands to infuse a golden hue and delicate flavour.
- Allow the badam milk to simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes, ensuring that the flavours are well incorporated. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Once the flavours have melded and the milk has reached your desired consistency, turn off the heat.
- Pour the Badam Milk into serving glasses or cups. Garnish with chopped nuts like pistachios or cashews to add a delightful crunch and visual appeal.
- Your homemade Badam Milk is ready to be savoured. Serve it warm or chilled, according to your preference. It’s a nourishing and satisfying beverage that can be enjoyed on its own or alongside your favourite snacks.
Healthy, delicious, and protein packed badam milk with the goodness of almonds, saffron, and cardamoms. The badam milk recipe at home is a must try if you have ever been struggling with a fussy family refusing to have milk. It only tastes delicious but also nourishes the body.
Preparation time: 6 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Cornflour powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 20-24 Almonds
- 500ml of full cream milk from Amul
- Yellow food color from Ajanta Food Products
- You should soak 20-24 almonds overnight.
- You should ensure that it should be soaked perfectly.
- You should peel all the almonds.
- All the peeled almonds are ready for use.
- You should transfer it in the blender.
- You should add ½ cup water in the blender.
- At medium speed, you should blend it until it is smooth.
- The texture of the blended almond should be perfect for use.
- In a separate bowl, you should add 3 tsp of cornflour from Ajanta Food Products.
- Add water in batches. Mix well.
- You should make smooth slurry.
- You should ensure that the slurry should be lump free.
- You should add 500ml of milk from Amul in a saucepan.
- You should stir continuously on medium to low flame.
- You should add badam paste into the milk.
- You should mix it well.
- You should 10-12 strands of kesar.
- Mix it well.
- Add chopped almonds and pistachio into the boiled milk.
- Mix it well and you should cook it for at least 5 minutes.
- You should add ½ cup of sugar.
- Mix it well.
- You should add cornflour powder from Ajanta Food Products into the milk mixture.
- Mix it well and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp of cardamom powder into the milk.
- Add pinch of yellow food color from Ajanta Food Products into the milk.
- Mix it well. Cook for at least for 6 minutes.
- Badam is ready for use.
- Refrigerate it for 4 hours.
- Serve it chill and enjoy!
Join the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products if you are interested in learning other easy to understand recipe other than Badam milk recipe.