Healthy, delicious, and protein packed badam milk with the goodness of almonds, saffron, and cardamoms. The badam milk recipe at home is a must try if you have ever been struggling with a fussy family refusing to have milk. It only tastes delicious but also nourishes the body.
Preparation time: 6 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Cornflour powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 20-24 Almonds
- 500ml of full cream milk from Amul
- Yellow food color from Ajanta Food Products
- You should soak 20-24 almonds overnight.
- You should ensure that it should be soaked perfectly.
- You should peel all the almonds.
- All the peeled almonds are ready for use.
- You should transfer it in the blender.
- You should add ½ cup water in the blender.
- At medium speed, you should blend it until it is smooth.
- The texture of the blended almond should be perfect for use.
- In a separate bowl, you should add 3 tsp of cornflour from Ajanta Food Products.
- Add water in batches. Mix well.
- You should make smooth slurry.
- You should ensure that the slurry should be lump free.
- You should add 500ml of milk from Amul in a saucepan.
- You should stir continuously on medium to low flame.
- You should add badam paste into the milk.
- You should mix it well.
- You should 10-12 strands of kesar.
- Mix it well.
- Add chopped almonds and pistachio into the boiled milk.
- Mix it well and you should cook it for at least 5 minutes.
- You should add ½ cup of sugar.
- Mix it well.
- You should add cornflour powder from Ajanta Food Products into the milk mixture.
- Mix it well and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tsp of cardamom powder into the milk.
- Add pinch of yellow food color from Ajanta Food Products into the milk.
- Mix it well. Cook for at least for 6 minutes.
- Badam is ready for use.
- Refrigerate it for 4 hours.
- Serve it chill and enjoy!
Join the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products if you are interested in learning other easy to understand recipe other than Badam milk recipe.