Do you want to try out butterscotch shake? If yes, then you are at the right place. Here we will discuss how to make butterscotch shake. Here’s a simple butterscotch shake recipe you can try at home:
One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products said, “To get the desired flavour, we recommend using butterscotch essence from Ajanta Food Products, which is one of the leading manufacturers of food additive products in India. If you want to learn the recipe in Hindi with step by step instructions, then you are watch and subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products today. Apart from this recipe, this channel has a lot of easy to make recipes that you can try out your home”.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups butterscotch ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk from Amul. We use full cream milk from Amul but you can use milk from any brand.
- Few drops of butterscotch essence from Ajanta Food Products, which is one of the leading manufacturers of food additive products in India.
- Whipped cream from Amul
- Butterscotch chips
- In a blender, you should add the butterscotch ice cream, milk from Amul, and few drops of butterscotch essence from Ajanta Food Products.
- Then, you should start to blend on high speed until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- You can then pour the shake into a glass.
- You can garnish it with dry fruits and top with whipped cream and butterscotch chips, if desired.
- If you want, you can keep it in fridge for 15 minutes (optional).
- Serve immediately and enjoy with your friends and family members.
He further added, “You can adjust the amount of butterscotch sauce to your preference, depending on how sweet you like your shake. If you want a thicker shake, use less milk.”
About the company
Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food additive products such as cocoa powder, vanilla essence, baking soda, baking powder, butterscotch essence, blended food colors, custard powder, and more at reasonable price. To learn how to make delicious, thick and mouthwatering butterscotch shake recipe in Hindi with step by step instructions, you can subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products.
This badam recipe at home is healthy, protein packed and delicious flavorful milk with the goodness of almonds, cardamoms, and saffron. It is a must try if you have ever been struggling with children refusing to have milk. This badam milk recipe is creamy, flavorful, and delicious that anyone lovesit. To get step by step instruction about badam milk recipe, you should watch and subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make mouthwatering badam milk at your home with simple ingredients.
Preparation time: 6 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total times: 16 minutes
- 20-24 almonds
- 500 ml of full cream milk from Amul. We recommend to use full cream milk from Amul to get desired taste and flavour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pinch saffron strands
- 1/8 teaspoon green cardamom powder
- First of all, you should heat 1 cup of water.
- Add the almonds to it.
- You should rest for 5 minutes and remove the skin.
- You can rinse and soak almonds in ample amount of water for at least 4-6 hours.
- Soaking of the almonds helps to remove the skin easily and blends well to a smooth paste.
- You should peel the skin of the almonds.
How to prepare the delicious badam milk at your home?
- You should gather all the ingredients at one place.
- You should bring 1 ½ cups of milk to a boil.
- You should blend the almonds, cardamoms, sugar and saffron meanwhile with ½ milk to a smooth paste.
- You should add this to the boiling milk and stir well.
- You should simmer for 2 minutes.
- You should turn off the heat.
- Garnish it with dry fruits.
- Serve badam milk warm or chilled as per your preference.
- You may need to filter to remove the coarse granules if you are serving it to a little kids.
- This is optional and depends on your blender.
- You can refrigerate and use up the milk within 2 days.
- To your kids, you can also use this recipe to serve with your cereals, make desserts, and make ice creams.
To conclusion, it is perfect recipe for children who are not interested in drinking plain milk. Children love the badam milk recipe and it is healthy and protein-rich beverage. We recommend watching and subscribing to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn this recipe with simple ingredients.
Want to enjoy delicious strawberry ice cream at your home? if yes, then you are at the right place. To get desired red color, we recommend using blended food color from Ajanta Food Products to prepare the strawberry ice cream with simple ingredients. Here’s a recipe for strawberry ice cream that you can add food coloring to if desired:
One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products, “You should subscribe to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make ice cream strawberry with step by step instruction”.
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup of heavy cream from Amul
- 1 cup of whole milk from Amul
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- Pinch of blended red color from Ajanta Food Products
- In a blender or food processor, you should puree the strawberries until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, you should combine the heavy cream from Amul, whole milk from Amul, and sugar.
- You should heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar has dissolved.
- You should remove the mixture from heat and stir in the vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products and strawberry puree.
- Add pinch of blended red color from Ajanta Food Products until the desired color is reached.
- You should allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, you should cover the mixture and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until well chilled.
- Once the mixture is chilled, you should pour it into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- You should transfer the churned ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
- Enjoy your delicious strawberry ice cream!
About The Company
Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food additive products at reasonable price. You should subscribe to the Ajanta Food Products to watch strawberry ice cream video.
Want to try out delicious and mouthwatering chocolate waffles? If yes, then watch the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn chocolate waffle recipe in Hindi with step and step instructions. To get the desired taste and texture, we recommend using food additive products from Ajanta Food Products. We will discuss how to make delicious chocolate waffle in this blog with step by step instruction.
Preparation time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powderfrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 teaspoon baking sodafrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk from Amul
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- First of all, you should preheat your waffle iron according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, sugar, baking powderfrom Ajanta Food Products, baking sodafrom Ajanta Food Products, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the buttermilk from Amul, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products until smooth. We recommend using dairy products from Amul in this chocolate waffle recipe to get mouthwatering taste and texture
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. You should ensure that they do not overmix.
- You should fold in the chocolate chips.
- You should pour the batter onto the hot waffle iron and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- You should repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the chocolate waffles hot with your favorite toppings such as whipped cream, fresh berries, or maple syrup.
- Enjoy your delicious and indulgent chocolate waffles! We recommend watching and subscribing to YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn more such easy to make delicious recipe at your home.
Want to learn orange ice cream recipe in Hindi? If yes, then you are at the right place. We recommend you to watch and subscribe to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn orange ice cream in step by step instructions in Hindi.
Orange ice cream is a delicious and refreshing treat that is perfect for a hot summer day. With the help of blended food colors from Ajanta Food Products, you can create a vibrant and appetizing orange ice cream that will be a hit with your family and friends. Here’s a simple recipe to get you started.
- 2 cups heavy cream from Amul
- 1 cup whole milk from Amul
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch of blended orange food color from Ajanta Food Products
- In a mixing bowl, you should whisk together the heavy cream from Amul, whole milk from Amul, sugar, vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products, and salt until well combined.
- You should add a pinch of blended orange food color from Ajanta Food Productsto the mixture.
- You should stir the mixture until the desired shade is achieved.
- You should cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Once chilled, you should pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- You should transfer the ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- When ready to serve, you should scoop the orange ice cream into bowls or cones.
- Serve and enjoy
Ajanta Food Productsare a great choice for adding vibrant and natural colors to your food. Their food colors are made from high-quality ingredients and are safe for consumption. When adding food color to your ice cream mixture, start with a few drops and gradually add more until you reach the desired shade. Be careful not to add too much, as it can affect the texture and taste of your ice cream.
Overall, this orange ice cream recipe using Ajanta Food Productsis a great way to add some fun and flavor to your dessert menu. With its creamy texture and bright orange color, it’s sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike. Watch and subscribe to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Productsto learn orange ice cream recipe by professionals, who hold expertise in their area of work.