Want to enjoy delicious strawberry ice cream at your home? if yes, then you are at the right place. To get desired red color, we recommend using blended food color from Ajanta Food Products to prepare the strawberry ice cream with simple ingredients. Here’s a recipe for strawberry ice cream that you can add food coloring to if desired:
One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products, “You should subscribe to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make ice cream strawberry with step by step instruction”.
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup of heavy cream from Amul
- 1 cup of whole milk from Amul
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- Pinch of blended red color from Ajanta Food Products
- In a blender or food processor, you should puree the strawberries until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, you should combine the heavy cream from Amul, whole milk from Amul, and sugar.
- You should heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar has dissolved.
- You should remove the mixture from heat and stir in the vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products and strawberry puree.
- Add pinch of blended red color from Ajanta Food Products until the desired color is reached.
- You should allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, you should cover the mixture and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until well chilled.
- Once the mixture is chilled, you should pour it into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- You should transfer the churned ice cream to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
- Enjoy your delicious strawberry ice cream!
About The Company
Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food additive products at reasonable price. You should subscribe to the Ajanta Food Products to watch strawberry ice cream video.