This badam recipe at home is healthy, protein packed and delicious flavorful milk with the goodness of almonds, cardamoms, and saffron. It is a must try if you have ever been struggling with children refusing to have milk. This badam milk recipe is creamy, flavorful, and delicious that anyone lovesit. To get step by step instruction about badam milk recipe, you should watch and subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make mouthwatering badam milk at your home with simple ingredients.
Preparation time: 6 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total times: 16 minutes
- 20-24 almonds
- 500 ml of full cream milk from Amul. We recommend to use full cream milk from Amul to get desired taste and flavour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 pinch saffron strands
- 1/8 teaspoon green cardamom powder
- First of all, you should heat 1 cup of water.
- Add the almonds to it.
- You should rest for 5 minutes and remove the skin.
- You can rinse and soak almonds in ample amount of water for at least 4-6 hours.
- Soaking of the almonds helps to remove the skin easily and blends well to a smooth paste.
- You should peel the skin of the almonds.
How to prepare the delicious badam milk at your home?
- You should gather all the ingredients at one place.
- You should bring 1 ½ cups of milk to a boil.
- You should blend the almonds, cardamoms, sugar and saffron meanwhile with ½ milk to a smooth paste.
- You should add this to the boiling milk and stir well.
- You should simmer for 2 minutes.
- You should turn off the heat.
- Garnish it with dry fruits.
- Serve badam milk warm or chilled as per your preference.
- You may need to filter to remove the coarse granules if you are serving it to a little kids.
- This is optional and depends on your blender.
- You can refrigerate and use up the milk within 2 days.
- To your kids, you can also use this recipe to serve with your cereals, make desserts, and make ice creams.
To conclusion, it is perfect recipe for children who are not interested in drinking plain milk. Children love the badam milk recipe and it is healthy and protein-rich beverage. We recommend watching and subscribing to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn this recipe with simple ingredients.