This mango semolina cake is a perfect combination of soft, fluffy cake and sweet, juicy mango. This mango suji cake recipe is a great way to enjoy the flavor of mango in a unique and delicious dessert.
One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products said, “To learn this recipe in step by step procedure, you should watch and subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products. Serve this cake for a special occasion or just because, and enjoy every bite with your loved ones”.
Here is a recipe on how to make mango suji cake at your home with simple ingredients:
- 1 cup fine semolina (suji)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter from Amul
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 tsp baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 tsp baking sodafrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup diced mango
- Confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- You should preheat oven to 180°C.
- You should grease and flour an 8-inch round cake pan.
- Using a medium bowl and whisker, you should whisk together the semolina, flour, baking powder from Ajanta Food Products, baking sodafrom Ajanta Food Products, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, you should cream together the butter from Amul and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until well incorporated.
- Stir in the vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- Alternately add the dry ingredients and the milk from Amul to the batter, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the diced mango.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until it is completed cooked.
- Coolit in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust the cake with confectioners’ sugar.
- Serve and enjoy
About the company
Ajanta Food Products is one of the leading manufacturers of food additive products such as baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, blended food colors, and more. Subscribe to Ajanta Food Products’ YouTube to watch different mouthwatering recipes with simple ingredients.
This creamy, delicious and mouthwatering mango suji cake is easy to make and is loved by everything. It is healthy alternative to more traditional chocolate and red velvet cake. Let us learn how to make mango suji cake at our home with simple ingredients in this post.
Check out to buy baking combo from Ajanta Food Products. This combo contains Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Custard Powder, Vanilla essence.
Make delicious cake by trying out flipkart to buy Ajanta 2 Cocoa Powder (50g each) 2 Drinking Chocolate (100g each) Pack of 4 Combo (300g).
Click https://bit.ly/3Ilv8Dh to visit flipkart and buy Ajanta Combo of Baking Powder 100gm, Cocoa Powder 50gm, Custard Powder 100gm, Vanilla Flavor 20gm Combo (100 gm, 50 gm, 100 gm, 20 gm).
All the products are ISI mark and are made from high quality ingredients. This combo is perfect for making any cake. All these products are FSSAI approved and with ISI marked to ensure high standards of quality.
- Baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Vegetable oil
- Baking soda from Ajanta Food Products
For decoration or garnishing
- Add freshly chopped mangoes into a large bowl.
- Add finely powdered sugar into this bowl.
- Mix it well.
- Transfer it to a food processor or mixer.
- Blend it to smooth puree.
- Whisk it well using handheld mixer.
- Add all-purpose flour into this mixture.
- Add suji into this mixture.
- Mix it well.
- Add baking powder from Ajanta Food Products and baking soda from Ajanta Food Products into this mixture. Add vinegar.
- Add milk powder into this mixture.
- One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products said, “We recommend using double action baking powder from Ajanta Food Products to make this delicious Mango Suji Cake recipe”.
- Mix it well until combined and smooth.
- Bake it for at least 20 minutes at 177C or until the cake is completely cooked.
- Once cooked, remove the cake from the oven.
- Let it cool completely.
- Add berries and white chocolate at the top of the mango cake.
- You can add frosting of your choice to enhance the taste and appearance of this cake manifold.
- You can add freshly chopped mangoes and other fruits.
- Serve and enjoy with your friends and family member.
- We recommend using Alphonso mango for better taste and flavour. you can use any mango of your choice.
About The Company
Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of baking powder, baking soda, vanilla extract, blended food colors, custard powder and more at reasonable price.