This mango semolina cake is a perfect combination of soft, fluffy cake and sweet, juicy mango. This mango suji cake recipe is a great way to enjoy the flavor of mango in a unique and delicious dessert.
One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products said, “To learn this recipe in step by step procedure, you should watch and subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products. Serve this cake for a special occasion or just because, and enjoy every bite with your loved ones”.
Here is a recipe on how to make mango suji cake at your home with simple ingredients:
- 1 cup fine semolina (suji)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter from Amul
- 2 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 tsp baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 tsp baking sodafrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup diced mango
- Confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- You should preheat oven to 180°C.
- You should grease and flour an 8-inch round cake pan.
- Using a medium bowl and whisker, you should whisk together the semolina, flour, baking powder from Ajanta Food Products, baking sodafrom Ajanta Food Products, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, you should cream together the butter from Amul and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until well incorporated.
- Stir in the vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- Alternately add the dry ingredients and the milk from Amul to the batter, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the diced mango.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until it is completed cooked.
- Coolit in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust the cake with confectioners’ sugar.
- Serve and enjoy
About the company
Ajanta Food Products is one of the leading manufacturers of food additive products such as baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, blended food colors, and more. Subscribe to Ajanta Food Products’ YouTube to watch different mouthwatering recipes with simple ingredients.