Interested in learning chocolate crunch cookies recipe? If yes, then you are at the right place. These cookies are a perfect combination of rich chocolate flavour and a satisfying crunch from the crispy rice cereal. To learn the step by step guide on chocolate cookies recipe, you can watch and subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products. In this post, we will learn the crunchy chocolate cookies recipe easy with simple ingredients.
- 1 cup butter from Amul
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powderfrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1 teaspoon baking sodafrom Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 175°C.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter from Amul, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- Mix well until the ingredients are fully combined.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, cocoa powderfrom Ajanta Food Products, baking sodafrom Ajanta Food Products, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredient mixture to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Gently fold in the crispy rice cereal and chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon or cookie scoop to drop spoonful of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving some space between each cookie for spreading.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are set and slightly firm to the touch.
- Once baked, remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes.
- Enjoy your delicious chocolate crunch cookies with a glass of milk or your favourite beverage.