Learn to make delicious homemade mango frooti at your homeJanuary 17, 2023 8:32 am
Everyone in India must have found memories of relishing mango frooti in their childhood. The homemade mango frooti recipe is an ode to all us from that generation. This recipe can be prepared with simple ingredients (5 ingredients in total). Never buy mango juice again in your life. Instead, you can easily make this homemade mango frooti recipe at your home. Let us start!
- Ripe mangoes
- Raw mangoes
- Pinch of blended yellow food color from Ajanta Food Products
Taking about the ingredients, one of the popular professionals associated with Ajanta Food Products’ YouTube channel said, “We prefer to use Alphonso ripe mango in this recipe for the desired taste and flavour. It is important to choose the mango variety that is less fibrous and bright yellow in color for best possible results”.
He further added, “We prefer to use raw mango that is less tangy to balance the flavour of homemade frooti recipe. In this recipe, we prefer to use Totapuri mangoes. It is optimally sour for such a mango juice recipe”.
He also said, “We prefer to add pinch of blended yellow color from Ajanta Food Products to get desired color. This step is totally optional. You can skip addition to blended food color if you want. You can subscribe and watch the recipe on Ajanta Food Products’ YouTube channel. We have a list of recipe in Hindi for you to make and enjoy with your friends and family member”.
- In a saucepan, you should add 1/3 cup of sugar and ½ cup water.
- You should mix well and boil it on low flame.
- The syrup is sticky as the sugar melts.
- You should immediately remove from heat.
- Let the sugar syrup cool down completely.
- In a saucepan, you should add and heat 2 cup of water and let it come to boil.
- Add 1.5 cup of ripe mangoes into it.
- Now add raw mangoes into it.
- Add pinch of blended yellow food color from Ajanta Food Products and let he mixture boil on low flame.
- Cook covered for 5-7 minutes or until the mangoes are well cooked.
- Remove from heat and cool down completely once the raw mangoes become soft.
- Strain off the mango pieces.
- Add to the blender.
- Retain the water used to cook mangoes.
- Blend the mangoes into a smooth puree.
- Add it the water retained from cooking mangoes.
- Mix well until the mango puree and water are properly combined.
- Add the juice to strainer and strain off any pulp or fibre.
- Now slowly add the cooled sugar syrup and mix well with the mango juice.
- Homemade mango frooti recipe is ready.
- If it is too thick, you can add extra water.
- It can be stored in fridge for about a week.
- Serve with chilled ice cubes.
About the company
Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food additive products such as blended food colours, baking powder, baking soda, custard powder, cocoa powder, vanilla essence and more at affordable price. Subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn more about easy to make delicious recipe in Hindi using food additive products from Ajanta Food Products.