Learn how to make delicious hot chocolate at your home with cocoa powderJanuary 23, 2023 3:14 pm
Want to learn hot chocolate recipe at home in Hindi? If yes, subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products. They have a list of delicious beverages, cake, cookies and more recipes in Hindi. In this blog, we will learn how to make hot chocolate at home using cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, which is one of the leading cocoa powder brands in India.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes
- 2 cup of full cream milk from Amul
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cream from Amul
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
For whipping cream
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extractfrom Ajanta Food Products
- Take 2 cup of full cream milk from Amul in a sauce pan.
- You should add ¼ cup cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, 2 tbsp sugar and 2 tbsp cream from Amul.
- Using a mixer at low speed, you should whisk continuously making sure the cocoa powder is well combined. No lumps should form.
- You should continue to whisk and get the milk to boil.
- Once the milk starts to boil, you should turn off the flame.
- You should then add 1 tsp vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- You should mix it well.
- Hot chocolate is ready.
- For preparation of the whipping cream, you should take 1 cup chilled cream from Amul.
- In the cream, you should 2 tbsp powdered sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- You should beat the mixture on low speed until the cream thickens.
- The cream turns stiff peaks after 5-10 minutes.
- You should pour the hot chocolate into glass and a dollop of whipped cream.
- Add sprinkles and melted chocolate at the top of the hot chocolate
- Serve and enjoy
Tried and enjoy this recipe? If yes, subscribe to the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products and stay updated with its easy to make latest video recipes.