Badam milk, also known as almond milk, is a delicious and healthy drink that is easy to make at home.
One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products, “Subscribe and watch the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Product to learn badam milk recipe in Hindi with step by step instructions. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make delicious and thick badam milk recipe”.
- 1 cup almonds
- 4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar (adjust to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Saffron strands for garnish
- Gather all the ingredients at single place.
- You should soak the almonds in water overnight or for at least 4-5 hours. This will soften them and make them easier to blend.
- You should Drain the water from the almonds and peel off their skin. The skin should come off easily after soaking.
- In a blender, you should grind the almonds to a fine paste with a little bit of milk from Amul. We prefer to use full cream milk from Amul. You can use the milk from any brand.
- You should heat the remaining milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once the milk starts to boil, you should reduce the heat to low and add the almond paste.
- You should stir the mixture continuously for 10-12 minutes to prevent the milk from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- You should add sugar and cardamom powder and mix well.
- You should simmer for another 5 minutes, stirring continuously until the sugar dissolves completely.
- You should turn off the heat and let the badam milk cool down to room temperature.
- Once cooled, you should strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove any almond pieces or lumps.
- You should chill the badam milk in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- You should serve the badam milk chilled, garnished with saffron strands. Enjoy!
Note: You can also add a few drops of rose water for a fragrant twist.
About the company
Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food additive products at reasonable price. To learn more to make delicious Badam milk recipe at home, you can subscribe and watch the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products.