Badam milk is a healthy and delicious drink that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, making it a great choice for a healthy lifestyle. This simple recipe can be easily customized to suit your taste preferences, and you can add other ingredients such as cashews, pistachios, or even cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products to give it a unique twist. So go ahead and try this badam milk recipe today!
One of the professionals associated with Ajanta Food Products said, “Badam milk is made by blending almonds with milk, sugar, and a few other ingredients. You should subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make badam milk recipe in Hindi with step by step instruction. In this post, we will discuss a simple and easy-to-follow badam milk recipe”.
- Almonds: 1 cup
- Milk: 4 cups
- Sugar: 1/4 cup (adjust according to taste)
- 2-3 drop of vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products
- Cardamom powder: 1/4 teaspoon
- Saffron strands: a few (optional)
- Rose water: 1/2 teaspoon (optional)
- You should soak the almonds in hot water for about 30 minutes. This will make it easier to remove the skin.
- You should drain the water and peel the skin off the almonds. You can also use blanched almonds to save time.
- You should grind the almonds to a fine paste using a blender or food processor. You can add a little milk to help with the grinding process.
- In a saucepan, heat the milk over medium heat. Add the almond paste and stir well to combine.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder to the milk and stir well.
- Let the milk simmer on low heat for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add few drops of vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products, saffron strands and rose water (if using) and stir well.
- Turn off the heat and let the milk cool for a few minutes.
- Pour the badam milk into glasses and serve warm or chilled.
About the company
Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food additive products at reasonable price. To learn how to make badam milk recipe at home, you should subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products.