This chocolate milkshake recipe is creamy, classic and delicious. It is easy chocolate milkshake recipe is thick and creamy, made is just a few minutes with only simple ingredients. Are you looking for more delicious beverage? Try chocolate milkshake using cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products. Nothing beat delicious, creamy and thick chocolate milk shakes. It is prepared using cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products. But you don’t have to go to a fast food joint to get a great milkshake. In this article, we will briefly discuss how to make the best chocolate milkshake at home.
- 2 cup full cream milk from Amul
- 1 teaspoon coffee
- 2 scoop chocolate ice cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Whipped cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products
- Chocolate waffle
- Colored sugar sprinkle
- Melted chocolate
- Oreo biscuit
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
Check out https://bit.ly/3KXA7vy to buy baking combo from Ajanta Food Products. This combo contains Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Custard Powder, Vanilla essence.
Make delicious cake by trying out flipkart (https://bit.ly/3ueaUqd) to buy Ajanta 2 Cocoa Powder (50g Each) 2 Drinking Chocolate (100g Each) Pack of 4 Combo (300g).
Click https://bit.ly/3Ilv8Dh to visit flipkart and buy Ajanta Combo of Baking Powder 100gm, Cocoa Powder 50gm, Custard Powder 100gm, Vanilla Flavor 20gm Combo (100 gm, 50 gm, 100 gm, 20 gm) .
All the products are ISI mark and are made from high quality ingredients. This combo is perfect for making any cake. All these products are FSSAI approved and with ISI marked to ensure high standards of quality.
- You should gather all the ingredients.
- You should place the chocolate ice cream, vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products, coffee, cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, full cream milk into the blender.
- You should be mindful that the hard the chocolate ice cream, as the blending process can liquefy the chocolate ice cream too much and make the milkshake too thin.
- You should blend the ingredients until completely smooth.
- Add chocolate syrup on the neck of the glasses and add colored sugar sprinkle into it.
- You should pour the milkshake into the glasses immediately. Top the milkshake with whipped cream. Decorate the milkshake with chocolate chips, chocolate chips, and Oreo biscuits. You can add dry fruits to decorate milkshake. You should refrigerate the milkshake before serving.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!