Ragi chocolate cake recipe is easy to make with few ingredients. It is healthy and delicious. It is ideal for any occasion and is loved by children. Choosing right ingredient is essential to bake any cake recipe. In order to get delicious taste and texture, we recommend using cocoa powder and vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products to make this ragi chocolate bar recipe. Read this blog to know how to make this healthy and delicious recipe at your home.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 45 times
Total time: 75 minutes
- Cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products
- Ragi flour
- Sunflower seeds
- Coconut cream
- Coffee powder
- Preheat the oven to 177 degree C.
- Fluff up the ragi flour in the jar with a fork. We are using ragi flour to make this recipe tasty and healthy. You can use any flour.
- Add salt. Mix it well.
- You should now add cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products into the mixture. Cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products will provide authentic chocolate flavour to the cake.
- Add jaggery powder, sugar, coconut powder, and sunflower seeds.
- Add it the milk. You can use any milk. We prefer to make this recipe with full cream Amul milk to get delicious and healthy flavour.
- Mix well to dissolve completely.
- You should filter it to the flour.
- Now add milk into the mixture
- You should now add vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products. Use of vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products will enhance the overall recipe.
- Pour oil. You can use any oil. We prefer to use desi ghee to get mouthwatering taste and flavour.
- Using a rubber spatula, you should whisk it.
- Mix it well.
- Batter should be of thick pouring consistency.
- Pour the cake batter in the lined tin. Tap it gently to remove air bubbles.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the knife comes out completely clean.
- De-mould the cake and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Serve and enjoy