Want to know easy to make ragi chocolate bar recipe? If yes, then you are at the right place. Ragi is a well-known grain that is widely popular in South India. Ragi chocolate cake tastes delicious. It is very light, fluffy and soft. In this article, we will briefly discuss how to make delicious ragi chocolate cake recipe at your home.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 people
- Cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Vanilla essencefrom Ajanta Food Products
- Ragi flour
- Sunflower seeds
- Coconut cream
- Coffee powder
Make delicious cake by trying out flipkart to buy Ajanta 2 Cocoa Powder (50g each) 2 Drinking Chocolate (100g each) Pack of 4 Combo (300g).
Check out https://bit.ly/3KXA7vy to buy baking combo from Ajanta Food Products. This combo contains Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Custard Powder, Vanilla essence.
Click to visit flipkart and buy Ajanta Combo of Baking Powder 100gm, Cocoa Powder 50gm, Custard Powder 100gm, Vanilla Flavor 20gm Combo (100 gm, 50 gm, 100 gm, 20 gm).
All the products are ISI mark and are made from high quality ingredients. This combo is perfect for making any cake. All these products are FSSAI approved and with ISI marked to ensure high standards of quality.
- Grease 8 inch cake pan and then line with a parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 177 degree C for at least 15 minutes.
- You should fluff up the ragi flour in the jar with a fork.
- Spoon it to the measuring cup and level it with a spatula.
- Add it to the sieve.
- Add salt.
- Mix it well.
- Add cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products.
- You can also reduce the cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products to 1 tablespoon and reduce milk in the recipe.
- Sieve these entire well thrice.
- Then add jaggery, sugar, coconut powder, and sunflower seeds.
- Add it the milk.
- Dissolve completely and filter it to the flour.
- Pour milk.
- Add vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products.
- Pour butter or you can use oil.
- Whisk it.
- Mix it well.
- There should be no lumps.
- Do not over mix.
- Transfer this to the greased cake pan.
- Bake at 170 C for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool it for 15 minutes.
- Invert the cake pan over a wire cake.
- It turns out very soft, spongy and light.
- Pour milk, cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products and sugar to a pan.
- Adjust the amount of sugar as needed.
- Whisk it well and begin to boil.
- Add vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- Stir often and boil until the sauce thickens.
- Cool the sauce completely.
Assembly and serving:
- Pour the cooled sauce over the cooled cake.
- Gently spread it with rubber spatula.
- Optional: you can add some grated white chocolate or chopped cashews or sprinkles.
- Slice and serve the healthy ragi chocolate cake.