How to make eggless custard cake in Microwave with simple ingredients?April 6, 2023 10:59 am
Want to try out delicious and mouthwatering custard recipe at your home? If yes, then you are at the right place. We will briefly discuss how to make delicious eggless custard cake in microwave with step-step instructions. To get desired taste and flavour, we recommend using food additive products such as baking soda, baking powder, custard powder and more from Ajanta Food Products. You should watch and subscribe to the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn this recipe in Hindi with Step by Step instruction. Here’s a recipe for an eggless custard cake in oven:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 cup custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cornflour, baking powder from Ajanta Food Products, baking soda from Ajanta Food Products, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products, and white vinegar.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until the batter is smooth and free of lumps.
- Add the custard powder from Ajanta Food Products and whisk until it’s fully incorporated into the batter.
- Pour the batter into a microwave-safe cake pan.
- Microwave the cake on high power for 5-7 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serve and enjoy with your friends and family member
Note: Cooking time may vary depending on the wattage of your microwave. It’s best to check the cake at 5-minute intervals to avoid overcooking. If you are interested in learning this complete recipe in Hindi, then you should watch and subscribe to the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products today.