Strawberry ice cream is loved by everyone, especially children. Our strawberry ice cream recipe is really easy to make and it uses simple ingredients and gets done without an ice cream make. With this recipe, you don’t have to buy strawberry ice cream from the market in your life. To get desired colour, we prefer to use blended pink colour from Ajanta Food Products which is one of the best food colour brand in India. Want to learn how to make ice cream strawberry in Hindi? If yes, subscribe and watch the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cool time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 15 minutes
- 1 cup of whole milk from Amul
- ¾ cup whipping cream from Amul
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 8 tablespoons raw sugar
- Pinch of blended pink color from Ajanta Food Products
- First of all, you should rinse strawberries a few times in water using strainer.
- Drain all the water and transfer it onto a tray or plate.
- Pat dry all the strawberries thoroughly.
- It should be dry before you chop them.
- Roughly chop the strawberries and set aside.
- Add cold milk from Amul, chilled cream from Amul, sugar and chopped strawberries into a blender.
- Blend to a smooth consistency.
- You should make sure that there are no chunks of strawberries in the mixture.
- Add pinch of blended pink food colour from Ajanta Food Products into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a container.
- Cover tightly and keep in the freezer for at least 4 hours or more for the ice cream to set.
- Remove and let it sit at room temperature for some minutes when the ice cream is almost set.
- Slice it with a knife easily or scoop it with an ice cream scooper.
- Add the ice cream pieces or scoops in a blender again and whip till the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- It will slightly double up in volume.
- Pour back in the same container.
- Cover tightly and keep in the freezer to set.
- Scoop and serve strawberry ice cream when completely set.