Mango suji cake is simple and easy to make using mango pulp and semolina flour (sooji, rava). To make this delicious cake, we recommend using baking powder from Ajanta Food Products. Subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make mango suji cake at your home.
- 1 cup semolina flour (sooji, rava flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 cups mango pulp
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter from Amul
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- ½ vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- Preheat oven to 177 degree C.
- Add the semolina flour, cardamom powder and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Mix it well.
- Mix well the melted butter from Amul, sugar, and mango pulp.
- Add vanilla extract from Ajanta Food products into the mixture.
- Mix everything well.
- Add the butter sugar mango mixture to the semolina flour and mix everything until well combined.
- Transfer the cake batter to preheat baking pan.
- You should bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted at the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the baking pan once it is baked completely.
- Let it cool completely.
- You should slice the cake as you like and then chill the sliced cake in refrigerator for at least a couple of hours for best possible results.
- When it is served chilled, the cake tastes the best.
- You can garnish the cake with chopped nuts.
- Or, you can add powdered sugar or sugar syrup or any frosting or icing as you like. To learn the mango royale cake recipe in Hindi, we recommend you subscribe to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products.
- It goes great with a scoop of mango ice cream.
- Serve and enjoy!