Do you want to learn how to make hot chocolate at home with simple ingredients? If yes, then you are at the right place. Here in this post, we will briefly discuss how to make delicious hot chocolate recipe using basic ingredients. You can watch and subscribe to the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products, if you are interested in learning this recipe in Hindi with step by step instruction. Let us start.
- 2 cups of milk from Amul
- 4 tablespoons of drinking chocolate from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 tablespoons of sugar (adjust according to your preference)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- In a saucepan, heat the milk from Amul over medium heat until it starts steaming. Make sure not to let it boil.
- Gradually add the drinking chocolate from Ajanta Food Products to the milk from Amul, whisking continuously to ensure it mixes well and no lumps remain.
- Add sugar to the mixture and continue whisking until the chocolate and sugar are completely dissolved. Taste and adjust the sweetness according to your preference.
- Continue heating the mixture for a few more minutes until it reaches your desired temperature.
- Once heated, remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the hot chocolate into mugs.
- If desired, top each mug with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle chocolate shavings on top for an extra indulgence.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the rich and creamy hot chocolate.
With this easy recipe, you can now create a luxurious cup of hot chocolate using Ajanta Food Products’ drinking chocolate in the comfort of your own home. So sit back, relax, and savour the delightful goodness of this comforting beverage.
- Hot chocolate is a delightful and comforting beverage that can be enjoyed in any season. With Ajanta Food Products’ drinking chocolate, you can create a rich and indulgent hot chocolate that will satisfy your cravings. You can watch and subscribe to the YouTube Channel of Ajanta Food Products, if you are interested in learning this recipe in Hindi with step by step instruction.