How to make delicious homemade chocos recipe at home?November 10, 2022 8:42 am
Are you interested in learning how to make chocos at home? In this blog, we will briefly discuss how to make chocos at you home. By reading this blog, you will able to make chocos with authentic taste and flavour. We recommend using cocoa powder and baking soda from Ajanta Food Products to make homemade chocos recipe in Hindi. Watch and subscribe the YouTube channel from Ajanta Food Products to learn the homemade chocos recipe.
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda from Ajanta Food Products
- 4 drops of vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products
- ½ cup milk powder from Amul
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 cup rolled oats.
- 1 cup of milk. We recommend using full cream milk from Amul for desired taste and flavour.
- 1 glass water
- ½ cup plus 1 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of butter from Amul
- 3 tablespoon semolina (suji)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- In a mixing jar, you should add oats, flour, suji, milkpowder from Amul, salt, baking soda from Ajanta Food Products and 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products.
- You should cover and blend it into a fine powder.
- You should transfer it into a small bowl.
- Set it aside.
- Add 1 glass of water, ½ cup of sugar, and 2 tablespoons of butter from Amul in a saucepan.
- You should mix it well.
- Boil the mixture until the sugar and butter from Amul dissolves completely.
- Switch off the flames.
- Cool down completely.
- You should add four drops of vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products, 2 tablespoons of honey into the mixture.
- Add prepared powder in this mixture.
- You should carefully mix it well like dough.
- Roll it into smooth dough. Now, you should cut it into small parts.
- You should take one part and roll it thin.
- You should make small size balls out of it.
- You should transfer the balls in a baking tray.
- You should place it in a preheated oven.
- You should cover and bake it for 5-6 minutes.
- Bake it again for 10-15 minutes after 5 minutes mix.
- Cool them completely.
- Boil 1 glass milk in a separate saucepanand transfer it into a bowl.
- You should add prepared chocos into the boiled milk.
- Serve and enjoy!