This eggless custard cake without oven is a delicious, soft and spongy baked cake, which is made from custard powder. We recommend using custard powder from Ajanta Food Products to make this recipe to get authentic taste, texture and flavour. This cake is not only healthy but it is loved by everyone, especially children. It is one of the best ways for your children to consume delicious milk. It can be easily served as dessert cake after meal or perhaps as an evening snack with a cup of tea or coffee.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
- 100 gm butter from Amul
- 230 gm sugar
- 255 ml milk from Amul
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- 240gm plain flour
- 68 gm custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- ½ tsp baking soda from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 tsp baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Take ½ cup butter and 1 cup sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- You should beat smooth and fluffy until the sugar and butter combine well.
- You should add 1 cup of milk from Amul, 1 tsp vinegar, and 1 tsp vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- Mix it well.
- You should sieve 1½ cup flour, ½ cup custard powder from Ajanta Food Products, ½ tsp baking soda from Ajanta Food Products and 1 tsp baking powder from Ajanta Food Products.
- You should mix it well using cut and fold method.
- You should carefully transfer the cake batter into the round cake mold.
- You should bake at 180 degree C for 40 minutes.
- You should bake it until the toothpick put on the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove it out from the baking oven.
- Let it cool completely at room temperature.
- You should now spread a generous amount of jam mixture over cake.
- You should carefully level out the jam until it forms a frosting.
- You can store in the cake in a refrigerator for a week.
- Serve custard cake with jam frosting to your friends and family members. Learn how to make simple and delicious eggless custard cake in microwave by subscribing to the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products.