How to make delicious custard seviyan recipe with simple ingredients?April 15, 2023 9:54 am
Want to try out custard seviyan recipe at your home? If yes, then you at the right place. We recommend using food additive products from Ajanta Food Products to get desired taste and flavour. To learn custard sewai recipe in Hindi, you should watch and subscribe the Ajanta Food Products YouTube channel. In this blog, we will briefly discuss how to make delicious custard sewai recipe in step by step instructions.
- 1 cup vermicelli (seviyan)
- 4 cups full cream milk from Amul. To get desired texture, flavour and taste, we recommend using milk from Amul. You can use milk from any brand.
- 1 cup heavy cream from Amul. You can use heavy cream from any brand.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons of custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- Chopped nuts for garnishing (optional)
- You should break the vermicelli into small pieces and set aside.
- You should heat the ghee in a large pan over medium heat.
- You should add the broken vermicelli and sauté until golden brown, stirring frequently to ensure it doesn’t burn.
- In a separate large bowl, you should mix the custard powder from Ajanta Food Products with a little bit of milk to make a smooth paste. Set aside.
- You should add the milk from Amul and heavy cream from Amul to the pan with the vermicelli and bring to a boil.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, you should reduce the heat to low and add the sugar and cardamom powder. Stir well.
- You should gradually add the custard powder from Ajanta Food Products paste to the pan, stirring constantly to ensure that no lumps form.
- You should cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until the vermicelli is completely cooked and the mixture has thickened.
- You should turn off the heat and let the seviyan cool for a few minutes before serving.
- You should garnish with chopped nuts if desired.
- Your delicious Custard Seviyan is now ready to be served.
- Serve and enjoy!
You should watch and subscribe to Ajanta Food Products YouTube Channel to learn the custard seviyan recipe in Hindi.