Looking for easy to make chocolate waffle recipe in Hindi? This chocolate waffle recipe is delicious and is loved by children. In order to get desired chocolate flavours, we recommend using cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products. Join the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make chocolate waffle at home with food additive products from Ajanta Food Products. .
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 3 teaspoons baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 teaspoon milk
For chocolate waffle
- You should preheat a waffle iron
- You should stir together flour, cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, baking powder from Ajanta Food Products, and salt in large mixing bowl.
- You should stir in milk, eggs, and butter until the mixture is smooth.
- You should spray preheat waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray.
- You should carefully pour waffle mix onto the hot waffle iron.
- You should cook it until golden brown. Set it aside.
For hot sauce
- You should carefully stir together butter, sugar and vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products and milk. We prefer to use butter and milk from Amul for getting desired taste and flavour.
- You can use any brand of butter and milk.
- We prefer to use vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products to get authentic taste and flavour.
- You should ensure that sauce should be fairly stiff.
- Take the chocolate waffle out of the waffle iron.
- Serve hot with hot hard sauce.
- Enjoy with friends and family member.
- Join the YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn such interesting and easy recipes. Subscribe now!