Nothing beats mouthwatering, tasty, delicious, creamy, and thick chocolate freak shakes. We recommend using Ajanta cocoa powder to get desired result. It is ideal for summer and is loved by everyone specially children. Want to see easy to make chocolate freak shake recipe? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this article, we will briefly discuss how to make delicious chocolate milkshake at your home.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup milk. We recommend using full cream milk from Amul.
- Chocolate to decorate and drizzle.
- Chocolate chips for decoration
- Oreo biscuit for decoration
- Colored sugar sprinkle for decoration
- ½ tablespoon of vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products.
- 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Few ice cubes
- 2 scoop of chocolate ice cream. To get delicious taste and texture, we recommend using ice cream from Amul.
- Whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon of coffee powder. We recommend using coffee from Nescafe.
- In a blender, you should add full cream milk.
- In the milk, you should add one teaspoon of coffee powder.
- You should add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food in this mixture.
- You should add 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products.
- In this mixture, you should add one tablespoon of sugar.
- Now, you should add 2 scoop of ice cream (chocolate ice cream) into this mixture.
- Add few ice cubes into the mixture before blending it in blender or food processor.
- Close the lip of the blender.
- At low speed, you should blend the mixture until it is smooth and combined.
- The milkshake is prepared and is ready to serving.
- Take a serving glass for serving.
Serving and decoration
- Put the mouth of the serving glass into the molten chocolate.
- Try to cover the mouth of the serving glass with molten chocolate.
- Spread the colored sprinkle sugar onto the open of the serving glass.
- Pour the already prepared chocolate milkshake into the serving glass. Fill it nearly 90% of the serving glass.
- Fill the left 10% of the serving glass with whipped cream.
- Now, add chocolate waffles on the top of the whipped cream.
- Now add chocolate chips at the top of the whipped cream.
- To complete the chocolate milkshake recipe, you should add Oreo biscuit to the chocolate milkshake.
- Serve and enjoy!