Want to learn chocolate crunch cookies recipe in Hindi? If yes, then you are at the right place. You should subscribe to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make delicious and mouthwatering chocolate crunch cookies recipe. This recipe is easy to make with simple ingredients and is loved by everyone. We recommend using food additive products from Ajanta Food Products to get desired results.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda from Ajanta Food Products
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter from Amul
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- You should preheat the oven to 180°C. You should line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, you should whisk together the flour, cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, baking soda from Ajanta Food Products, and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar until creamy.
- You should add the egg and vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products, and beat until combined.
- You should gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, mixing until just combined.
- You should stir in the chocolate chips and crispy rice cereal.
- You should drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- You should bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are set and the centers are slightly soft.
- You should let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy with your friends and family members.
In conclusion, this crunchy chocolate cookies recipe easy is perfect for chocolate lovers. It is important to understand that the crispy rice cereal adds a satisfying crunch to the cookies. In addition to this, the nuts in the recipe provide an extra layer of texture and flavor. To learn more recipes in Hindi, you should subscribe to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products.