How to make delicious chocolate brownie freakshake recipe at your home?November 11, 2022 9:22 am
Do you want to enjoy homemade chocolate brownie freakshake recipe? If yes then you are at the right place. This chocolate milkshake is loved by everyone and is ideal for any occasion. We recommend using vanilla essence and cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products to prepare delicious and mouthwatering chocolate milkshake with simple ingredients. In this blog, we will list out how to make delicious chocolate milkshake with simple ingredients.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup of full cream milk from Amul. We recommend using milk from Amul to prepare chocolate freak shake recipe. You can use full cream milk from any brand.
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 scoop chocolate ice cream. We use ice cream from Amul. You can use ice cream from any brand or you can use homemade chocolate ice cream.
- 1 teaspoon coffee. We recommend using coffee from Nescafe to get desired taste and flavour. You can use readymade coffee from any brand.
- Chocolate to decorate and drizzle.
- In a mixing jar, you should add 1 cup of full cream of milk.
- In this jar, you should add coffee from Nescafe.
- Now, you should add two tablespoons of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products into this mixture.
- Add 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products.
- Now add 2 tablespoons of sugar into this mixture.
- Add 2 scoop of chocolate ice cream into this mixture.
- Close the lid of the mixing jar.
- Blend it for 2-3 minutes at low to medium speed or until it is uniformly mixed and smooth.
- Chocolate brownie freakshake recipe is ready to use.
- Add molten chocolate into the plate.
- Put the neck of the jar of the serving glass into the molten chocolate.
- Add colored sugar sprinkle into the molten chocolate.
- Fill the prepared milkshake into the serving glass.
- Add whipped cream into the top of the chocolate milkshake.
- Add chocolate waffle at the top of the chocolate milkshake.
- Add Oreo biscuit into the top of the chocolate milkshake.
- Serve and enjoy!