Looking to make delicious chocolate brownie freakshake recipe, which is simple and easy to make with few ingredients? If you are nodding your head in agreement then you are at the right place. This delicious recipe is ideal for any occasion and is loved by children. Read this interesting and engaging blog to learn how to make the best chocolate milkshake at home.
- 1 cup full cream milk from Amul
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 scoop chocolate ice cream
- Few drops of vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 teaspoon coffee
- Chocolate to decorate and drizzle
- In a blender, you should take 1 cup of full cream milk. We recommend using milk from Amul.
- In this milk, you should add 1 teaspoon of coffee. To get best possible results, we recommend using coffee from Nescafe.
- To get chocolate flavour in this freakshake recipe, you should add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder. We use cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products to get desire flavours, texture and taste.
- Add few drops of vanilla essence in this mixture. We only use vanilla essence from Ajanta Food Products to get mouthwatering aroma and flavours.
- In this mixture, you should carefully add sugar.
- Now add 1 scoop of your favorite chocolate ice cream in this mixture. Blend the mixture of 5 minutes at medium to high speed to get uniform mixture with perfect consistency.
- In a small bottle jar, add melted chocolate at the neck of the jar.
- Add colored sugar sprinkles at the neck of the jar. Due to melted chocolate, colored sugar sprinkles will stick to its surface.
- Now add the blended mixture in the jar. Fill 2/3rd of the jar with blended mixture.
- Add cream to the top of the mixture.
- Add chocolate waffles at the top of the cream as per your taste.
- Add chocolate at the top of the jar.
- Now you can also add Oreo biscuit on the top of the jar.
- Serve cold and enjoy with your friends and family.