Refreshing badam milk is a popular Indian drink made with milk fresh almond paste and Ajanta cornflour powder. This badam milk recipe is easy to make and is loved by everyone during summer. In this blog, we will discuss how to make delicious badam milk at your home.
- 20-30 Almonds
- Chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of cornflour from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 litre of full cream of milk from Amul
- 10-12 strands of kesar
- Pinch of yellow color from Ajanta Food Products
- You should soak almonds for at least 4 hours.
- You should carefully peel all the almonds (which is perfectly peeled).
- You should transfer all the peel almonds into the blender.
- Now, you should add water to the blender.
- You should blend it at low speed for at least for 5-10 minutes. It will become smooth and combined.
- You should blend it till perfect texture of the almond-water mixture is obtained.
- In a separate glass, add 3 tablespoons of cornflour of Ajanta Food Products into 1/3 cup of water.
- You should add water in batches.
- You should carefully mix it well until a uniform and smooth texture is obtained.
- You should make smooth slurry of the cornflour from Ajanta Food Products.
- In a medium saucepan, add 1 litre of full cream milk from Amul.
- You should let it boil it medium to high flame.
- You should stir continuously the boiling milk.
- You should now add almonds mixture into the boiling milk.
- Mix it well.
- Now, in the boiling milk and almond mixture, you should add 10-12 strand of kesar into the mixture.
- Add chopped almonds and pistachio into the milk and almond mixture.
- Stir it continuously and mix it well.
- Mix and cook for at least 5-10 minutes.
- You should add 1 cup of sugar into the almond and milk mixture.
- Add the cornflour slurry into the almond and milk mixture.
- Mix and cook for at least 5 minutes at medium flame.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder into the milk and almond mixture.
- Add pinch of yellow food color from Ajanta Food Products. Food color will enhance the overall appearance of the badam milk recipe at home.
- Mix and cool for 5 minutes.
- Badam milk is ready.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve it chilled.
- Garnish it with pistachio.
Make delicious cake by trying out flipkart to buy Ajanta 2 Cocoa Powder (50g each) 2 Drinking Chocolate (100g each) Pack of 4 Combo (300g).
Check out https://bit.ly/3KXA7vy to buy baking combo from Ajanta Food Products. This combo contains Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Custard Powder, Vanilla essence.
Click to visit flipkart and buy Ajanta Combo of Baking Powder 100gm, Cocoa Powder 50gm, Custard Powder 100gm, Vanilla Flavor 20gm Combo (100 gm, 50 gm, 100 gm, 20 gm). All the products are ISI mark and are made from high quality ingredients. This combo is perfect for making any cake. All these products are FSSAI approved and with ISI marked to ensure high standards of quality.