How to make delicious badam milk at your home?September 15, 2022 8:24 am
Refreshing badam milk is a popular Indian drink made with milk fresh almond paste and Ajanta cornflour powder. To get desired yellow color, we recommend using food color from Ajanta Food Products. Want to check out delicious badam milk recipe at home? If yes, then you are at the right place. Here in this press release, you will learn how to make mouthwatering badam milk at your home with simple ingredients.
- Cornflour powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Yellow food color from Ajanta Food Products
- You should soak 18-20 almonds overnight.
- Once it is perfectly soaked, you should peel off the entire 18-20 almond.
- Peeled almond are ready to use for badam milk recipe.
- Transfer the peeled and soaked almond/badam into a blender.
- Now, you should add ½ cup of water into the soaked almond.
- At low speed, you should blend the almond until it is smooth and uniform.
- You should blend the almond until the mixture has got perfect texture.
- In a separate bowl, you should add 3 tablespoons of cornflour from Ajanta Food Products.
- Add water in batches into the cornflour mixture.
- Mix it well until it is combined.
- Mix it until smooth slurry is reached.
- In a saucepan, you should add 1 litre of full cream milk.
- Let the milk to boil.
- On a medium flame, you should continuously stir the milk.
- Reduce the milk to half.
- Add the almond mixture into the boiled milk. Mix it well.
- Stir continuously to get lump-free mixture.
- In this milk, you should add 10-12 strands of kesar.
- Mix it well. You should stir it continuously.
- Add chopped almond and Pistachio into this mixture.
- Mix it well and cook it for at least 5 more minutes.
- Add ½ cup of sugar.
- Add the cornflour slurry into this mixture.
- Mix it well to get lump-free mixture.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Cardamom and pinch of food color from Ajanta Food Products.
- Mix it well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Badam milk is ready to serve.
- Cool it completely.
- Refrigerate it and serve it chilled.
About the company Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food additive products such as baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, food colors, cornflour, vanilla essence, etc. at low price.