Want to enjoy delicious hot chocolate at your home? If yes, then you are at the right place. It is special for any occasion and is loved by children. We recommend using food additive products from Ajanta Food Products to get desired flavour and taste. In this blog, we will briefly discuss how to make hot chocolate at home with simple ingredients.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- 2 tablespoons sugar. The amount of sugar depends on how sweet you like it.
- 1 cup of full cream milk. We prefer to use full cream milk from Amul to make this hot chocolate recipe. You can use full cream milk from any brand.
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- First of all, you should gather all the together.
- In a small saucepan, you should whisk together the cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, sugar, and milk over medium-like heat.
- You should heat it until cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products and sugar is dissolved.
- You should whisk rest of the milk and heat it over the low heat.
- You should whisk it occasionally.
- Stir in the vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
- Blend it in the blender if you like the hot chocolate frothy.
- This recipe multiples easily.
- You can add milk and other ingredients to get desired quantity of hot chocolate.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
- You should add chocolate sauce if you like your hot chocolate more delicious and mouthwatering.
You should watch and subscribe to Ajanta Food Products to learn how to make delicious hot chocolate and other delicious recipe with simple ingredients.