How to make creamy and delicious custard sewai at your home?August 16, 2022 8:49 am
Want to know custard sewai recipe in Hindi? If yes, look no further than Ajanta Food Products’ YouTube channel to watch the easy custard sewai recipe. Custard sewai is an interesting and tasty fusion dessert recipe made with custard powder from Ajanta Food Products and sewai. It is basically a fusion of traditional milk-based sewai with fruit-based custard recipe. This recipe is a super tasty and creamy dessert recipe that can be easily shared with friends and family for any type of celebrations and occasions. In this article, we will briefly discuss how to make custard seviyan recipe at your home with simple ingredients.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Servings: 2 servings
- Sabja seeds
- Custard powder from Ajanta Food Products
- Rose syrup
- Fresh jelly
- Dry fruits
Make delicious cake by trying out flipkart to buy Ajanta 2 Cocoa Powder (50g each) 2 Drinking Chocolate (100g each) Pack of 4 Combo (300g).
Check out https://bit.ly/3KXA7vy to buy baking combo from Ajanta Food Products. This combo contains Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Custard Powder, Vanilla essence.
Click https://bit.ly/3Ilv8Dh to visit flipkart and buy Ajanta Combo of Baking Powder 100gm, Cocoa Powder 50gm, Custard Powder 100gm, Vanilla Flavor 20gm Combo (100 gm, 50 gm, 100 gm, 20 gm).
All the products are ISI mark and are made from high quality ingredients. This combo is perfect for making any cake. All these products are FSSAI approved and with ISI marked to ensure high standards of quality.
For preparation of custard sewai
- Soak 2 tablespoon of sabja seeds for 5 minutes
- Keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, add 3 tablespoons of custard power from Ajanta Food Products.
- Add water in batches.
- Mix well and make thick slurry.
- You should make sure that the slurry does not have any lumps.
- Add 1 tablespoon of ghee in a heated pan.
- Add 30gm of sewai.
- At medium to low heat, you should roast it for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 500ml of full cream milk. We prefer to use full cream milk from Amul.
- Stir it continuously.
- Boil it for 5-10 minutes until the sewai softens.
- In this mixture, you should add the prepared custard slurry.
- Stir continuously to ensure that no lumps are formed.
- Custard sewai is ready.
- Cool down at room temperature.
Assembly and Serving:
- In a serving glass, add soaked sabja seeds.
- Add rose syrup into the soaked sabja seeds in the glass.
- Add mango pieces into the glass.
- Add some pomegranate seeds on the top of the mango pieces.
- Add chopped grapes.
- Add some chopped banana into the glass.
- Now, add the chilled custard sewai into the glass.
- At the top, add some fresh jelly.
- Add soaked sabja seeds.
- Add rose syrup into the mixture.
- Add some more mango pieces into the mixture.
- Add some pomegranate seeds.
- Add some chopped grapes.
- Add some chopped dry fruits for garnishing.
- Serve and enjoy!