Want to try out delicious and mouthwatering chocolate waffles at your home? If yes, then you are at the right place. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make chocolate waffles at home using cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, baking soda from Ajanta Food Products, and baking powder from Ajanta Food Products.
One of the professionals from Ajanta Food Products’ YouTube channel said, “You should try these super exquisite chocolate waffles that are loved by children. We recommend using food additive products from Ajanta Food Products to prepare chocolate waffle recipe. It is one of the leading manufacturers of food additive products to get desired taste, flavour and texture”.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup refined flour
- ¼ cup of powdered sugar
- ½ tablespoon of baking soda from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons of cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products
- ½ cup of full cream milk from Amul
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter unsalted from Amul
- Vanilla flavored ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Gather all the ingredients at one place before preparation of this recipe
- You should mix 1 cup refined flour, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 1/2 tsp baking soda from Ajanta Food Products, 11/2 tbsp cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, 1 tsp baking powder from Ajanta Food Productsand 2 tbsp melted butter(unsalted)from Amul in a bowl.
- You should whisk it well.
- Now you should add 1/2 cup full cream milk from Amul in batches and make pouring consistency batter.
- Keep it aside.
- You should take any waffle maker.
- You should brush it with some butter from Amul.
- You should preheat waffle maker for 5 minutes.
- You should drop 2-3 tbsp prepared batter in the center of waffle maker.
- You should slightly spread it all over and cook for 1 minute.
- You should cover the waffle maker.
- You should cook it for 10 -15 minutes until it turns nice and crispy.
- You should take it out.
- You should cools down completely.
- You should serve it with some scoops of vanilla ice cream(preferably from Amul) and chocolate syrup.
About the company
Ajanta Food Products offer a broad assortment of food additive products such as baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, vanilla essence, custard powder, blended food colour, and more at affordable price.