How to make chocolate waffles at home?October 14, 2022 9:08 am
Looking for easy to make chocolate waffle recipe in Hindi? If yes, get in touch with YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Products to learn the chocolate waffle. This chocolate waffle is easy to make and is ideal for any occasion. In this blog, we will briefly discuss how to make chocolate waffles at home. Subscribe to YouTube channel of Ajanta Food Product to learn more such recipe.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 10 waffles
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powderfrom Ajanta Food Products
- 3 teaspoons baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter from Amul
For chocolate sauce:
- 1 tablespoon butter from Amul
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
- 1 teaspoon milk from Amul
- Nonstick cooking spray
- First of all, you should preheat a waffle iron.
For preparation of chocolate waffles:
- You should stir together all-purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, baking powderfrom Ajanta Food Products, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- We recommend using cocoa powder from Ajanta Food Products, vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products and baking powder from Ajanta Food Products to get desired taste, texture and flavour.
- Now, you should stir in milk from Amul, eggs, and butter (soften)from Amul until the mixture is smooth and uniform.
- You should spray preheated waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray.
- Now, you should pour waffle mix onto hot waffle iron.
- You should carefully cook the waffle mix until golden brown. The chocolate waffle is ready for use.
For preparation of chocolate sauce:
- You should carefully stir together softened butter from Amul, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products, and milk from Amul.
- You should ensure that that the chocolate sauce should be fairly stiff.
- Set aside and use it while serving.
- You should serve the chocolate waffle hot with chocolate sauce.
If you are interested in learning new and interesting recipe of cake, waffles, milkshakes, frooti and more in Hindi then you should subscribe to Ajanta Food Products’ YouTube Channel immediately. They share easy to make recipe regularly in easy to understand manner.